Lots of NBS parts

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
OK now that i am no longer a NBS owner here are parts for sale. I will obviously ship smaller parts but want to meet on some larger ones. All items are in West Monroe, LA

I also have a shitload of other various interior parts, airbags, seatbelts, numerous door panels, headliners, etc. if anyone is interested let me know and ill get some pics

First is my painted SSS cap. Only used for like 2 weeks then went full shaved. It is oem white and has a few very small chips on the back side. pretty much un noticable.

$95 OBO. I would rather meet up for this one

03-06 AUTO A/C controls. these are the ones that come in loaded trucks. Only problems are the wear that is pictured. Not too noticable when installed. Pretty sure the only light that is out is the "off" circle. $40 OBO. will ship

03-06 light grey full console front trim piece. Bought this to replace mine and was sent the wrong color. Has one broken clip otherwise great. Clip could be fixed most likely $15 shipped

Flasher module that goes under dash. This one has the 7th pin knocked out, does not hyperflash. Not sure what years it is compatable, came out of my 2003. $35 shipped OBO

Driver and passenger tan door switch panel bezel and controls (Driver only)

The driver side include the bezel AND switches. a little dirty and has the bolt snapped off the front, still held well IMO

The passenger one is JUST the bezel and is near perfect. Bolt is there and so is clip

03-07c tan dash bezel. FIts double din. A little wear at the top and some that you can't see after installing

Would rather meet but i could probably pull off shipping. $45

03-05 WHITE Silverado hood with pad. Small rock chips but great overall. Original paint. I'll even throw in a sick ass bug deflector. $130 OBO

Also have this 99-02 OEM black hood off of a buddy of mines tahoe. $110 OBO. Good condition. SMall scrape at back. Typical rock chips

Thanks for looking, PM with questions.

Last edited: