Looking for a good A/T tire

I'm running the Cooper Discoverer AT3s right now & I really like them. I've put about 7k on them so far and they still look new. Weren't too pricey either and the tread looks decent imo.

I love my cooper zeon ltzs, price was definitely right, they look great, not every soccer mom has them, and they are quite and kept a factory ride with 33s

I've had Copper A/T's and Toyo A/T's and have been more than happy with them.

I run Goodyear AT/S on my 04, Love them, have about 30,000 miles on them. If I wouldn't have done more than a few big smokey burnouts and kept up with rotating them every oil change they would still have over half tread, instead I have 2 with 3/4 tread and 2 with 1/4 tread. I was religious about rotating them until about 20,000 miles, I was expecting to get around 50,000 miles out of them, they seem to go faster once they get beyond half tread, and only half the sipping is full depth.

Tires are decent in rain and mud, good on dry pavement, and fucking awesome in the snow.

Last edited:
My dad swears by Goodyear but I've never been a fan. My boss just put a set of duratracs on his F350 and after 10,000 miles the lugs started coming of

Those Falkens are pretty serious looking. All the reviews are good on them.

Brother has nittos and got stuck on slick grass.

I'm leaning towards the falken and the gf says the Grabbers (purely cosmetic decision).

Anybody know anybody that's running either?

My truck is 2wd so "off road performance" really isn't a factor lol.

I have the wild peaks so I'm speaking from experience not just saying they look cool. My truck is a plow truck so they see snow duty. I've had them for over 20,000 miles and my truck is slightly out of alignment. No problems in thread wear with religious tire rotations. I didn't even notice any tread wear on then until about 15,000 miles. Great tires

I like the look of the grabber but all the reviews are saying that the wild peaks get more mileage.

Decisions decisions.

I had Nittos and loved them, truck was 4wd though but it went through a ton of crap. Got great mileage too with poor rotating practice. I'd like to try the Cooper Zeon's

I've read that the nittos are a soft compound so they wear a lot faster in hot climates.

We have them on a Dodge 2500 at work and they are wearing pretty fast. I know the weight of the truck has a lot to do with it though.

My brother had his terra graps for 2 months then sold the truck so I can't really see what kind of mileage his nnbs got on them.

I'm really leaning towards the wild peaks the more I research.

only reason i got the BFG KO's were because the goodyear duratracs were on backorder. after reading more into them the General A/T do have a better tread pattern, even though similar to the KO's, and they wear better instead of wearing out in the center even if you run the KO's at 35-40#.

Yokohama at's are bad ass and not many people have em. They ride really well and get good tread life but make sure to rotate em