Long, topless, and clean.....

BigBlue02HD

Jun 11, 2012
Sorry to disappoint you guys... not what you were hoping for I'm sure.... :(

I'm "new" over here on CGM... and had a couple small updates on the HD, so I figured I'd share.

Fully decranked the front end, swapped out the 5.5" Cognito blocks for a set of 4 7/8" Superlift blocks I had laying around, and painted my tailgate bezel to match the smoothed, colormatched door handles. I'll either paint the tailgate handle to match for now or eventually add esky cover(s) to all my handles.

k1ao0k.jpg

ilc9rp.jpg

677h1h.jpg

2lwn47q.jpg

At work today:
11t6c5j.jpg

Thanks guys....

Thats in the works Brandon.... hopefully I'll get it done in the next month or so!!!

Painted bumper cap, flares, and re-do the grille (again).

Thanks everyone...

Bigger tires will happen again, down the road when its not pulling DD status anymore!

Colormatching will hopefully happen soon...... we'll see !?!

Thanks guys!!!

I too would love a set of 20x10s and 38/13.50 Toyo MTs on here.... but with DD status and our 3rd child on the way I've gotta try and be as "practical" as I can be at this point. I'd like to do some more colormatching and possiblly gears before doing bigger, heavier tires and wheels again. And, most important, I'd love a garage to park it in!!!

Glad to see you made it over here brother...As always the truck looks amazing and your plans sound even better...I still can't figure out how you DD that big some of a bitch, load the kids in it, and afford to drive it...makes me jelly cause that is one badass truck.