Little D/FW G8 meet yesterday.

Everyone always likes that white one lol

I hate to say it, but for what they are, I actually like fgt Jared's the most, out of those pictured

And it seems as though every G8 owner in America lived in the DFW area

Jared what kind of mileage you seeing in the g8

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd
Mixed driving having fun I get 18-19, highway fun 20 and highway old man I get 22-23. I haven't done a long drive, but I am sure I can get a consistent 25mpg if I drove like a responsible adult. For what it is, I have to say I am happy with the mileage.
Everyone always likes that white one lol

I hate to say it, but for what they are, I actually like fgt Jared's the most, out of those pictured

And it seems as though every G8 owner in America lived in the DFW area

So far, he has the most cosmetic mods of anyone else. I think I am getting taillights for my birthday. The antenna cover soon, wheels I haven't decided yet and will wait a long time since I just got new tires, unless someone has a nice set of 19" aftermarket wheels that wants to trade. I want to run a set that no one really has, but I got to figure out the right offset as I will be lowered and I want to run a 285 next time, and possibly a 295 in the rear. Fronts I will keep a 245, maybe a 255.

I think a drop and taillights would set my car off. That and some paint correction.