Lil bagged cammed dime thang

Well got the truck going good , managed to partake in the Cruise to the Pines car show and the truck made it there and back threw a code for the tranny tho , shortly after one compressor went out and after fuel injectors MAF and various stupid things sold it , the gf now drives an Audi A6 Quattro sline series , stg 2 tune over 300 hp supposedly

If the truck was in any position to be kept I would have but I learned a very important lesson from that truck , 250k miles is 250k miles , or whatever that thing had rebuilt engine and rebuilt tranny does not push off that mileage because you don't know what has that many miles and what doesn't. Was idiotic of me to think that everything was good with it ,

But that "rebuilt" engine was caked with carbon inside the intake mani and had stock fuel injectors which was honestly probably my problem from the beginning
And the long drive to the CTTP with a bunch of full sized trucks proved that the cam and bored shit headers ya da Tara meant nothing past the speed of 60. Truck couldn't hang

I would like another but I want to start from a stock truck and a fullsize , whenever time permits. Big truck is still a money pit and this Audi needs a few things here and there.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

"Shit, headers yadayada*"