Lifted Tahoe - Bagged Sierra

Unless the tahoes are that different,which I can't see them being since I have both, I'm running 22x12 35x12.50 on 9" and still rub

Yeah thats what i got 35x12.50x22. They are stretched on the 22x14 maybe that makes a difference?? Yeah I don't think they're any different. Good thing you told me. I'm a going to question my local shop. Damn 9"? That's more than what I wanted lol.. thanks I really appreciate it.

What would you recommend me to switch the hubs to?

Last edited:
@bagged_sierra here's my tahoe.. I went with a procomp lift doesn't feel bad at all. Pretty smooth.. next fox shocks..

Last edited:
@gordito_bazua looks good man, i just saw that you were asking about the setup on the Tahoe sorry for the late response. Only thing the wife does not like it that they rub the steps when almost to full lock, and that its to wide to fit through the banks drive in. She does not want to lift it any higher and if I did I would have to get adjustable link bars for the rear, as of now the tire is real close on the rear to the steps.

Well I finally got back in to the photobucket account. Here are a few pics from the Habitat Show that was in Mesquite a few weeks ago.

And one of the part of the dash that I Hydro Dipped.

soory i dont know how to use this stuff lol but what is your tire and wheel dimensions. could you possibly tell me your tire size in metric?

Holy thread dig first post lol

Assuming you were asking about the tahoe?

"22x14 XD Riots with 325/50/22 Kumho ATs" from his old for sale thread.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk