lifted stepside Z

6e1d8bd3752c9391638c104d966326f4.jpg

So ready to get 35s and some gears slapped on here this summer, ordered pacesetter longtubes and gettin a y pipe fabbed up anybody have recommendations on a nice sounding muffler i was thinking an 18" bullet

Painted mirrors with chrome caps and esky handles would look great. Unless you plan on leveled tow mirrors..then definitely go all white. Looks good. Can't wait to see it with some wheels and stance

Painted mirrors with chrome caps and esky handles would look great. Unless you plan on leveled tow mirrors..then definitely go all white. Looks good. Can't wait to see it with some wheels and stance
I agree man after wheels and tars ill deffinetly do some colormatching ,wont be doing tows but should i cm the steps on the bedside and the rails?

Just a bullet will be ungodly loud with LTs and y pipe. I had an 18" bullet in front of a 22" magnaflow
I want it to be loud but idk if itll start to get on my nerves or not lol . I guess ill find out within the next week or two but howd u like that setup?

it will, it's cool for about 3 hours, then it is incredibly annoying. some sort of muffler, then if need be, a bullet

12" bullet when I first put my headers on and within a day had it swapped to 18" magnaflow. The bullet was annoyin as hell above 2500 rpm's

I want it to be loud but idk if itll start to get on my nerves or not lol . I guess ill find out within the next week or two but howd u like that setup?

I liked it because it was mellow and quiet and not annoying but still had a nice tone. I had a cutout for when I wanted it loud. I'd suggest running a bullet in front of any muffler you decide because it'll cut down on the rasp and drone that comes with not having cats.

I liked it because it was mellow and quiet and not annoying but still had a nice tone. I had a cutout for when I wanted it loud. I'd suggest running a bullet in front of any muffler you decide because it'll cut down on the rasp and drone that comes with not having cats.
I gotchya man and alright i will thinkin bout magnaflow or borla xr-1 thx for the help

I have a Borla XR1, stock manifolds and cats. Sounds good, decently loud at WOT but mellow at cruise. Burbles a little on decel, I like it. Wish it was a tad louder sometimes but it's totally unobtrusive at cruise so I'm leaving it