Lifted nbs thread

Looks good Robert. My t-bars are chrome and never had a problem but they are really getting week now. Not sure if from the chrome process or just getting old.

Looks good Robert. My t-bars are chrome and never had a problem but they are really getting week now. Not sure if from the chrome process or just getting old.

Exactly why my t bars aren't being powdered... Just going to paint them black

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/27/9a3u2asa.jpg
all red with black 962s probaly gonna stick with x12s
im gonna do my control arms, and torsion key braket also.
anybody powder there torsion bars?
will they crack?

Micro-cracks... you won't be able to see them unless you get up close.

Not that bored lol. Trying to dip into this 5.3 and maybe get some powder and a new stance.

Please expound

Just getting weak, probably from the added stress of being cranked up...

Exactly why my t bars aren't being powdered... Just going to paint them black

Powdercoating process isnt going to harm your t-bars.

i might do the same. for the control arms do the balljoint need to be taken out before PC

Balljoints and bushings should be taken out prior to powder-coating.

My favorite rclb hands down!
I wanna agree with this, but
this
IMG_8805.jpg
and this are both nice too! :truestory:

just bought my first house, it kinda slowed things down. wheels are ordered. just need tires, spacers, and down time to pull apart and and send stock parts off to PC. believe me its killing me just looking at it every day.

just bought my first house, it kinda slowed things down. wheels are ordered. just need tires, spacers, and down time to pull apart and and send stock parts off to PC. believe me its killing me just looking at it every day.

Hey, that's awesome man! I bought my first house in 2011. Best decision I've ever made...

I can imagine how anxious you are to get that TCS lift on. It's gonna be sick!

lift in the pic aint actually mine...
e5yga9yt.jpg

this ones mine. i ordered tcs but was sent fts. i also got my hitch and sway bar PCed, just need to do my control arms and tbars.( and the rear end someday)