Lifted 02 Sierra Z71

Ya I can say I'm definitely not a fan of 35s.

My truck looks much better sitting up over 32/33s

44056dac3604343658be7352ebc5dfa0.jpg
Damn that looks good. I love dunes. Definitely needs 33s but it looks great.
Damn you Cooper!
Fixed. :cheeky:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hahaha. :sneaky:

Those molds are like a bajillion lbs though so I'm gonna have to make them in house lol.

So I was doing more tire research this morning and think I found a good candidate.

Mickey Thompson baja atz p3, has a good looking tread, reviews say its quiet on the highway for how aggressive it is, and I like the sidewall, looks like the old baja belted.

wheelsandtires4_zpsf4462d64.jpg

wheelsandtires5_zpsadb824c2.jpg

Check out cooper st maxx too. I thought they looked pretty good. Basically the same tire. Not sure what the price difference is but it's literally the exact same rubber. Cooper, dick cepek, mastercraft, mickey thompson...all the same rubber.

Check out cooper st maxx too. I thought they looked pretty good. Basically the same tire. Not sure what the price difference is but it's literally the exact same rubber. Cooper, dick cepek, mastercraft, mickey thompson...all the same rubber.

Yeah I know cooper makes procomp tires too, good company as far as I'm concerned. Next time I'm home from school I'll have to go price all these out at my tire shop. And take the dunes in to get dismounted too

Washed it this afternoon, but it got dark to quick for good pics, so I'll just show the lighting mod I did last weekend.

I wired the 4 bulb parking light mod, Used type 2 switchbacks for the effect I wanted, but with some diodes to allow my drls to still function too. I have had a resistor in the drl wire for a long time now to keep the leds from burning out prematurely, I added a diode after the drl resistor, and moved it to be the parking light, low power wire in the socket. Then I soldered the wires together from the parking light and added another diode so the drl will not power the turn signal bulb during the day. I connected the high power, turn wires together directly, and left the ground separate like factory. I like the way it looks, and is more modern like the newest cars turnsignals now
DRL on
038_zps1msqvws4.jpg

DRL and turnsignal
041_zpsnrz42g4w.jpg

Parking lights on
039_zpsrofkrgoj.jpg

Parking lights and turnsignal
040_zps0a8mhvxo.jpg

All my lights on
042_zpsigehilyx.jpg

043_zpsmeubpf7w.jpg

Damn iphone takes such shitty pics of lights, I hate it!

Now THAT is badass. But how the hell did you figure that one out? lol

Just thought about it for a little while, I found the resistor size for the drl on tahoe/yukon forum, and I figured some diodes would keep the drl functioning right, I've always fooled around with wiring, its an interest of mine.

Just thought about it for a little while, I found the resistor size for the drl on tahoe/yukon forum, and I figured some diodes would keep the drl functioning right, I've always fooled around with wiring, its an interest of mine.

I gotcha. I've had that thought before, wanted to do the drl to turn signal mod but didn't wanna lose my drl but couldn't figure out a way to do it. I hate wiring beside wiring up lights or sound systems