Lets see your garages

Moar pics...

DSC_2612.jpg

DSC_2615.jpg

picture.php

Under bench storage, 350 crank is my door stopper for the back walk in door

picture.php

Stereo setup, top speakers are Bose 301s with 6" or 8" subs, bottom are JVC somethings with 12"s, JVC Deck, Pioneer 6 disc changer, JVC 2 tape decl

picture.php

My toolbox, Mac Tech 1080, love seat thats older than me, there is an end table behind my cart, beer fridge

picture.php

picture.php

Some art

I'll be adding a few outlets this summer to mine, painting, and adding all my decorations to it!

Boomer on one wall, Sooner on the opposite, middle will have OU on it

I'll be adding a few outlets this summer to mine, painting, and adding all my decorations to it!

Boomer on one wall, Sooner on the opposite, middle will have OU on it

garage door should have mural of u, ur wiffuh, and le dogs on it. and snake if u have one by then

Just so you know if you want to keep that crank, store it on the end so its standing up, if you store it on its side it will eventually get a bend it in

Normally it is standing, not sure why it was laying down in the pic, the block it goes to is behind speaker on the right

Sad to leave our last house as it actually had a larger garage [which sucked because neither garage is big enough]. Added some outlets, finished the walls, floor, and threw up some trim :datass:. Really liked spending time out there. New garage pics to come :facepalm: Previous owner had installed a 'custom' workbench that was not anchored to the floor and held together with staples. Also had a wall of peg board that wasn't fully supported. Le boo

Old garage:
P7100303.jpg

P7100292.jpg

New garage:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Been working on mine all week, just got the house Monday night. 5 8foot t8 fluorescent fixtures go up tomorrow, then once the rest of the house Reno is done I'll put down the epoxy coat lot that I bought
694d3068.jpg

dff84c3d.jpg

c6e3b8f5.jpg

What epoxy kit you using? I used the commercial grade rostelum from Lowes at the last house. Held up good for the ~8 months we lived there. Father in law used the "residential grade" and it flaked in a few spots and needs to be redone. Really wanted to acid stain the concrete but can't find any how-to directions or real info on it :( Pry end up doing epoxy again.

Like dis:
gf1xthumb.jpg

Edit: You need to blow that island out in the kitchen yo!

Last edited:
i think the stains work better on rough concrete, garages are usually pretty smooth idk how well it would soak in

but it does look good!

Here's a few pics of mine, it's gotten pretty junked up, been cleaning sections at a time
IMG00559-20100428-1644.jpg

Older Pic of my truck and my buddys ranger.......................Previous owner installed an ass load of ceiling fans
IMG-20110118-00057.jpg