Le Tukn's truck thread

my gawwd i love those rotors! what color are the arms, purple or more of a blurple? i cant tell because they look different in both pics

Those rotors are sexy ass fuck!!! Ive been thinking about getting the switchspeed, dont know yet. Can you still have ride presets with out the ride sensors?

No, the sensors are what tell the computer the truck is at the height you set. Without the sensors, elevel is pointless money spent.

Elevel is on the back burner for me. I've been in bagged vehicles since I was 15, and I have a pretty good grasp of how close a I am to the ground and how my wheels are to the fender when driving the truck. I will get elevel some day because its just badass to have but buying these intros is pushing it back a little longer

What I've been doing while waiting in my racelines
byzyge4u.jpg

yga2eqet.jpg

y2ynysyv.jpg

that thing is awesome.

what are those HVAC controls from?

I had to buy the entire 2002 Escalade HVAC control to get the Escalade knobs. so i went ahead and put the face plate on my controls because it looked a ton better than my 12 year old face

When is it? Small feature? Cover feature?

I go for the photoshoot on april 27th. it will be probably a 3-4 page feature. I highly doubt it will be on the cover. from the guys I know that have had features, they took 3-4 months to actually hit the stores.

truck cap repainted and the whole thing buffed this weekend

also hard mounted my Accuair controller