Le Tukn's truck thread

What are you using for the uniball uppers? I've never looked but I've always been curious about where people buy them from.

There's quite a few places to buy uniballs online. But most places on have 1". Since im going 1.25" I talked to a few guys around town and found a place in town that can get them.

Tubing. Flat plate arms look cool but my lowers are tubular, so I want them to match. Im not really on the whole flat plate arm train.

I appreciate man. I do clean it often just don't do it quite often enough to buy billets.

All i'm waiting for now is my uniball cups and I'll have everything to start on my new upper arms after showfest.

2012-04-24_16-32-25_314.jpg

2012-04-24_16-32-58_760.jpg

2012-04-24_16-33-06_852.jpg

2012-04-24_16-27-45_555.jpg

Whats the difference between those and the jeebus joints that mmw sells? I'm guessing just a name lol.

Jeebus joints use 1" bearings. Mine are 1.25". I have more articulation. Mine isn't a kit. I've bought the bearings and had the pieces made. Im $100 under what the jeebus joints cost too.

Any updates? Would you go with Hectors kit again if you could do it all over again? $700 seems like a great price for what you get. I wish it came with Tubular uppers though.

I just got my uniball cups back from my buddy that works at a machine shop. All im waiting on now is my shocks from QA1. And then ill have everything to start on the front end. Im not going to start on my upper arms until after showfest. I have finals coming up and im putting in some extra hours to get ready for it.

Yeah, I would do it again. He will make you tubular uppers that match, but his kit is designed to use stock length uppers and a stock spindle for 24's. That's the advantage. Another reason I did it was because he gave me a better price on it to help get hos name out there. I had to wait for him to set up paypal, so I could order the stuff. Since then, I've gotten 4 people to order from him personally.

Accuair is installed. 15" Baer eradispeed rotor kit is on the way to me. Have all the pieces to start on my arms after showfest. Still waiting on my QA1's. Supposedly they should be back from chroming any day now.
Here's some pics of the interior finally done.
IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5175.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5178.jpg

Last edited:
How do you like the switch speed? That and the VU4 will be my next purchase besides front arms. How'd you set the VU4 up? I thought you had hydraulic lines.

How do you like the switch speed? That and the VU4 will be my next purchase besides front arms. How'd you set the VU4 up? I thought you had hydraulic lines.

I didn't use the VU4, i didn't want to try and adapt to my hydraulic lines or get rid of my lines. I used my SMC valves.

Yeah buddy, stopping power is here. ignore the dirty-ness, it's been raining here a lot the last couple of days.
IMG_5185.jpg

IMG_5183.jpg

Naw, and as of right now and how smooth everything functions with the accuair and my valves I probably wont ever buy it.

Here's some pics of the arms. won't get any further until the weekend. adding a tbss intake and 92mm throttle body to the list as well.
IMG955490.jpg

IMG950177.jpg