Le Cobra and Le GT **pic heavy

In the middle of my termi LCA install
u6unu9yh.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

Got those damn LCAs in, had to pry the steering rack as far forward and up as it would go without unhooking it. Took me and my dad all we could do.

Think my old arms were bad? :rofl:
9egypube.jpg

zuveze8u.jpg

Now I'm repainting my calipers so they won't be pink anymore lol
quguqe9e.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

Kinda wish my truck was a darker color so I can paint my calipers yellow. Love the look of yellow calipers but dont think a white crew can pull that color off.

Kinda wish my truck was a darker color so I can paint my calipers yellow. Love the look of yellow calipers but dont think a white crew can pull that color off.

Same here..dont think they would look good on white, id like some big brakes with the calipers painted jet stream blue

Yeah, yellow calipers only work on a select few colors. I bet copper/burnt orange would look good on your truck tho tony

Only white vehicle I've seen that pulled off yellow calipers was a Ferrari F-430. But lettuce be cereal, it was a fucking F-430. Oh, and I hate orange lol.

ferrari-convertible-white-picture-259.jpg

:hng:

Last edited:
Dats a 458 :troll:

I agree though..not sure how yellow would look.

Well I guess I do know how they would look on mine..not sure if they dont look too bad or if they wheels just make them look good on there lol
vydunu9y.jpg

Better pic. Gonna let em cure all night, clean inside and out of willz, swap center caps, put willz back on and warsh her
na2a5yqy.jpg

Sent from TapaTwat

Think I've found my cat back, was gonna go the the SLP LM2 setup and just weld in some Borlas when I got bored of them but I stumbled upon these when checking out Lethal Performance's website. They're cheap and literally everything I've read say they're great quality, 304 stainless, made in the USA and modular so I can swap between they're 2 mufflers (9"x4.5" round or 9x3.5", loud and stupid lol).
They're called Stainless Steel Systems and apparently a guy got tired of the same ole same ole on his Mach 1 so he developed his own system and went into business
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...ng-gt/exhaust/catback/stainless-steel-systems

As long as they're in stock, I'm gonna order them Monday. Especially because I think one of my baffles in one of the flows broke today :rofl: It's rattling like a sumbitch
Here's the milder of the 2 on a 2 valve

This is a comparo of the 2, first is ORH with the Adrenalines (milder of the 2), second is LTs with the Terminators (I know, LTs add volume but it gives you an idea). I'm gonna order the Adrenalines
[video]http://s31.photobucket.com/user/blondeplayer/media/ExhaustCompare.flv.html[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good plan with the quieter first then you can go louder if you want but to be totally honest 4.6 is an awesome sounding engine even without mufflers.