Le Cobra and Le GT **pic heavy

I like 'em both, I like that the satin ones are still shiny but they offer a slight contrast but then again I like bright/blingy too lol. But at the same time, the chrome/white kinda washes together.....the chrome's an extra $250 too, so that's a consideration. I probably won't make a decision till I have the money and just pull the trigger on one :roflshrug:

But yeah, that's the 2000 R style hood. I actually think it works better on this bodystyle cuz the whole car is round whereas on the new edges, it's a square/angular car and a random round hump on the hood lol

Love the white one with gold wheels, roof looks cool too like that. Can't stand the hood though.

Love the white one with gold wheels, roof looks cool too like that. Can't stand the hood though.

I do too, I already have those wheels but in chrome. Was thinking of doing them gold on my car, but I don't wanna flat copy him plus I'm not really digging them on this car. Gonna paint the centers anthracite grey and throw 'em back on the yellow car. I kinda wanna do my roof like that, but maybe in a carbon fiber pattern rather than plain black and yeah, the hood's not for everybody. I'm keeping the stocker till I put a blower on, then I'll need some sort of taller hood for clearance so I'll be doing that one and cutting out the gills for heat dissipation

Picked up some '03 Mach 1 seats and a harness bar today. Found 'em on CL yesterday and jumped on 'em cuz my stock leather seats were so broke down I sat crooked toward the door :fp: Guy was asking $450 for the seats and $150 for the bar. Got both for $450 cuz the driver's seat was worn more than I thought :pepper: Still not a bad deal. I'll either go with Corbeaus (my original choice) later down the road or just get new TMI foam/covers for these. They're very comfortable and supportive.

The seats. They're "dark charcoal" instead of black but they're barely a couple shades off so I'm gonna leave 'em alone instead of trying to dye them

Seats are way better than the stockers from that body style. I've had a few stangs and I love that body style. I would definitely love to own one with the IRS from an 03/04 Cobra.

I hope so. It probably wasn't the smartest idea picking up that K5 considering the Cobra's my DD and my other project lol. Oh well, I can't bring myself to drive something boring that I won't wanna mod

Thinking about a cammed 350 with a stall and 700r4. Something I can drive and it be reliable. Work is only 4 miles away so fuel economy is not a concern, but I don't want 8-10 mpg lol.

Thinking about a cammed 350 with a stall and 700r4. Something I can drive and it be reliable. Work is only 4 miles away so fuel economy is not a concern, but I don't want 8-10 mpg lol.
Same here, I don't work far but I drive alot on the weekends so I want decent mileage. Can't decide on building a mild 350 since I've got another in the garage or swap in an LS 5.3 or 6.0. Leaning toward the LS at the moment
You need a sig update :plz:
Done lol

Lol. I was leaning towards an LS swap but after I started researching the cost of doing so I decided to keep it simple with the carb motor. I am cheap as hell.

Mikes a puss IMO. Can easily budget swap. Gains in power, reliability, and pure ease of repair/modification easily cross out extra cost vs SBC. :cheeky:

:eek:rly: That doesn't mean I don't have my eyes open for a deal lolol.
When I sneak down to Austin's house to steal an LS, I'll steal you one too :shake:

:cheeky:

Nice. Sub'ed because I want a manual muscle car, even a mustang will do.
I love em cuz they're relatively cheap to buy/own/mod and have tons of aftermarket support

They aren't bad, my last one was an 02 I'll toss a pic up at lunch gotta find it.
Yes plz do

Sent from Tapatwat

When I sneak down to Austin's house to steal an LS, I'll steal you one too :shake:

:cheeky:

I love em cuz they're relatively cheap to buy/own/mod and have tons of aftermarket support

Yes plz do

Sent from Tapatwat

Plz get me motor :turbohump:

Gotta dig on my FB they have it blocked at work lol then I will share le pic.