Important!: Le ccsb

jvoisel

Mar 11, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Washed my truck for the first time in about 6 weeks today so figured it was time for some new pictures with the new mods. I just lowered it back down and put the bed cover on this week, the HD hood has been on there for a few weeks just never had the motivation to clean up my truck in stock form and post any decent pictures of it.

5f7b5985.jpg

ea6287d4.jpg

577eab0c.jpg

3ef16ad5.jpg

3e84c3da.jpg

e06a50e4.jpg

cea6903e.jpg

Not sure what to do with it next, windows will be tinted again soon and I want to buy more train horns since I wish I had never sold them(like everything else I've ever taken off of the truck.)

If i sell them 50 shipped but i was offering him bc i might give them to him if i move in with him while im working in NOLA,if he dont want them ,ill ship

I don't need any right now just wondering incase I decide to buy some, if i do ill let you know though

Nah man, it pisses me off every time it does it too. I think these MCG coils are just much softer than my old BT ones because on the highway last night I smacked frame in the front 3 times just cruising at 65, when with my BT coils I only hit frame twice in the whole time I was dropped, doing 95+ next to Peyton's slow ass in the same spot on the highway.

I hate rubbing more than anything, seriously makes me want to lift it back up(9" lift lol) but can't bring myself to do that either seeing that I just installed brand new drop/tires 2 weeks ago.

Fuck State Capitol, Street Nite June 23rd whatever the fuck that is, next regular test n tune is in October

Test n tune June 6th at No Problem, Wednesday night after 5PM. May try to catch that one

Definitely sexy, every crew cab here shits on mine...and yours, without a doubt is still one of my favorites. VERY classy. I love the stock grille, these trucks look like shit with billet imo.

DFW an HD hood still.

Last edited: