Laser Blue Metallic Build - 2011 1500 4x4

That would be awesome. My CC will stay my daily and I'll just lift/do a few more things after its paid off. My '70 C10 is gonna be the fun truck now

That's awesome. I would love an older c10 to screw around with.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Looking great man! Looking forward to doing a shoot with the trucks when you come down in a couple weeks

Hell yeah!!

Awesome shots. Probably my favorite nnbs color too

Thanks man. Not too bad for just an iphone 5s lol.

Beautiful bro!!

Sent from your sister's house

Thanks James. Your truck is looking good as always!

I don't see how you could sell that truck. It's looks perfect to me and the color is killer! One of my favorite on the site

I'm just getting kind of bored with it! But I think what I honestly am going to end up doing is keeping it but not having it as a daily anymore and throw some horsepower at it.

Subbed

FFB Device

I'll try to post in here as much as I can, but as far as updates go I'm not sure what's next. Your truck has come a long way man...absolutely loving the new look.

Only reason I haven't gotten rid of it yet...haha.
Might just have to keep it and find a way to get a new one as well. I would love for this to not be my daily anymore. Then I could really throw some cool stuff at it.

It's cool if you sell it but wait 2-2.5 years until I'm ready to buy a truck

went MIA for a while, was a busy year for me. But I look to be back and contributing to this great forum more often now. Nothing has changed on the truck, got some nice pictures of it not too long ago. Here's how she sits:

good lawd. you back in michigan or no?

Not yet, but soon! Probably around June.

:hng: Looks great as always man!

Sent from a dingleberry

Thanks Huck!!

Dem rolling shots tho :skeet:

I've got a few more that I can try and post later !