Laser Blue Metallic Build - 2011 1500 4x4

Dude your truck looks so freakin good. That color is sick, love everything about it. All the lighting looks awesome, what switchbacks/HIDs did you end up with to match the recons?

Haha that's my truck but its stock for the most part now

Lol, well at one time the f'er was awesome looking.

Dude your truck looks so freakin good. That color is sick, love everything about it. All the lighting looks awesome, what switchbacks/HIDs did you end up with to match the recons?

I appreciate it dude. The switchbacks are LED concept 3157s, and the headlights are just my platinum blue recons i bought from a while back...and they match surprisingly well lol, i don't even think i will spend the money on HIDs.

Truck is looking great man, that color is so awesome.

Thanks!!

Let me know if you end up doing this! I was just about to order hostiles but I also like the gears. AFs would look so good on your truck

Will do man.

Just dug through your thread again and saw you have a 1.25 rcx body lift. How do you like it? Been thinking about one for mine.

Last edited:
Just dug through your thread again and saw you have a 1.25 rcx body lift. How do you like it? Been thinking about one for mine.

No complaints man..I went with tho one as opposed to the 1.5" zone because I thought it was sort of nit picky to have to purchase rear bumper brackets.
I can't really speak to the install however - there's a really good auto accessory store right by me and they honestly do everything...I purchased the lift from them when I dropped my truck off to get the windows tinted and they said they would throw it on for next to nothing because I'm a good customer. Worked out well for me.

Up in Michigan? And how noticeable is the hitch gap?

If you are worried about the hitch gap, another option is to leave the rear bumper in the factory location and just add the HD bumper pads. It's a bit more expensive but looks more complete imo

Last edited:
If you are worried about the hitch gap, another option is to leave the rear bumper in the factory location and just ass the HD bumper pads. It's a bit more expensive but looks more complete imo
May have to look into that, would give me the opportunity to paint the step pads too.

Have been inactive for quite some time - busy with the truck, work, life...

Here are the most recent pictures I have - finally sitting where I want it...don't really know what else to do. I'm debating on selling it and getting a new duramax.

Enjoy the pics - taken in La Grange, KY

Kinda makes me wanna go with that color when it's time to repaint mine. Blue is my favorite color anyways, especially with a tad bit of purple like that has in it

Kinda makes me wanna go with that color when it's time to repaint mine. Blue is my favorite color anyways, especially with a tad bit of purple like that has in it

Only reason I haven't gotten rid of it yet...haha.
Might just have to keep it and find a way to get a new one as well. I would love for this to not be my daily anymore. Then I could really throw some cool stuff at it.

That would be awesome. My CC will stay my daily and I'll just lift/do a few more things after its paid off. My '70 C10 is gonna be the fun truck now

I don't see how you could sell that truck. It's looks perfect to me and the color is killer! One of my favorite on the site