Laser Blue Metallic Build - 2011 1500 4x4

Here's the diagram I used for them when I did mine. Didn't work for me, but I'm pretty sure I had the wrong bulbs. If you can't get it figured out we can meet up and I'll try yo help you with them.
f1b737b415478cba01cf0d28ac22904e.jpg

Here's the diagram I used for them when I did mine. Didn't work for me, but I'm pretty sure I had the wrong bulbs. If you can't get it figured out we can meet up and I'll try yo help you with them.
f1b737b415478cba01cf0d28ac22904e.jpg

Hmmm.....alright if i can't get it figured out i will let you know.

Ended up getting the weekend off from track so on Thursday afternoon I made the 7 hour trip back north for the weekend - heading back tomorrow morning. Even though I only got two days home it was more than worth it - great to see the fan/friends and I needed a break from the city.

I've had my clears back for about 3 weeks - was able to throw them in/wire in the resistors and they look outstanding. I got some decent pictures, will definitely be taking more. I cannot wait to get the rest going when I return home for the summer.

Finished that up friday evening,
Started out today with a little of this

And ending it with a little Jameson on the rocks with a fire...doesn't get much better. Hope you all enjoy the pics...keep the suggestions coming.

Also if anyone is on instagram, shoot me a follow @v4nderhyde
Would like to follow the other users on the forums!

looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

gear wouldn't give me a refund and were NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. the place I bought them from credited me a set of wheels so I got a set of Dropstar 645mb's for my friend who bought them off me and I used the money to buy some American Force Shield's which are currently being built.

looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

gear wouldn't give me a refund and were NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. the place I bought them from credited me a set of wheels so I got a set of Dropstar 645mb's for my friend who bought them off me and I used the money to buy some American Force Shield's which are currently being built.

Thanks dude. I actually kind of like how it looks with the black grille but I think the HD with the billet will look even better.

That is disappointing to hear about gear.
Mine have some minor pits in them....even before the winter. They are under warranty so I wonder if I can get anything done.
Only time they've seen salt is on my trips on the highway back to MI, and I immediately wipe them down after, sort of disappointed.

Thinking about selling my old wheels/tires and maybe buying a new wheel..maybe 22s :)
No idea what kind though fml

we'll see how I like the AFs, if I do I don't think I'd ever go with a cheaper type wheel again. ive always had way too many problems

we'll see how I like the AFs, if I do I don't think I'd ever go with a cheaper type wheel again. ive always had way too many problems

Ahhhh yes yes now I remember. That is going to looks sweet man.
Yeah I was thinking either forces or hostiles...

I was very close to getting hostile's also BUT they are PVD.

Damn man.
I REALLY like the idea of about a 20x12 or 22x12 AF vector with a CM'd faceplate...I think that would be badass but wordy about being too tacky with the CM.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

God I love this color truck

Looks 110% amazing

Appreciate it bro. Have always liked your truck.

Damn man.
I REALLY like the idea of about a 20x12 or 22x12 AF vector with a CM'd faceplate...I think that would be badass but wordy about being too tacky with the CM.

Think you got the wrong truck :rofl: Mine is stock

Damn man.

I think it'll look fantastic dude

Maybe your old one then? The blue granite ECSB is what i am referring to lol.

You think even with all the CM/Chrome powder I want to do on the underside?

yup. look at rockys white 14