Laser Blue Metallic Build - 2011 1500 4x4

Looks good man! On the grille mesh, I would leave it black or do billet. Don't think it would look right cm'd.

Thanks! Yeah that is what I am thinking as well....but wanted to at least throw the idea out of doing something different - I haven't really seen it done but I think it might look kind of cool.

Possible a mesh insert like this but cm'd??

Georgetown? You aren't far from me....I go to school in Louisville.

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah that is what I am thinking as well....but wanted to at least throw the idea out of doing something different - I haven't really seen it done but I think it might look kind of cool.

Possible a mesh insert like this but cm'd??

Georgetown? You aren't far from me....I go to school in Louisville.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, get a colormatched split grille!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, get a colormatched split grille!

Lol uh-oh.
You mean one like this.....?

I don't want to do an full CM front end...with that grille I feel like that is the only option.
The inspiration for the CM'd mesh came from craig's old truck...I know its different because they obviously come black but it sort of got me thinking.

At this point I'm leaning towards the chrome billet I think that will look the cleanest with how my front end is set up right now.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Just now saw the last part of that post. Yea, I'm in Georgetown ky. Actually not far off of 64. We should meet up sometime.

Absolutely, just shoot me a PM.

I start to get pretty busy from about now until school is done I'm actually down here on a T&F scholarship running the 100m and 200m for Louisville so I'm going to be traveling a lot but there are quite a few weekends we don't travel so just let me know!

I think the horizontal billet (not mesh) would be cleaner than cm. It would work well with the other chrome on your truck.

I'll deff shoot you a pm. I occasionally work on Saturdays, but can get off pretty easy if I want to.

I think the horizontal billet (not mesh) would be cleaner than cm. It would work well with the other chrome on your truck.

I'll deff shoot you a pm. I occasionally work on Saturdays, but can get off pretty easy if I want to.

I do too, I just figured I would get some opinions. Sounds good man just let me know!
Would be sweet to get a meet or something there's gotta be some more folks down in KY...there really aren't many meets back home.

Looks great! Love that color.

Thanks man! I love your truck.
Love your instagram pics too they're always on point haha.

Do full HD clip with chrome grille, leave mesh alone, make hoes gush :imo:

Cm that bottom valance and lawwwd.
I'll start with the hood and grille and go from there. I've got some other crap I really would like to do, but if I run into a good price on a bumper ill snag it!

Nothing new...just a bath. This Michigan truck isn't used to these mild temperatures in february, enjoying the (semi) southern sun in Louisville....65 and sunny this past weekend.

About damn time! :crazy:

Gonna look great on the truck. Can't believe I waited so long to do mine.

Haha tell me about it! only bad thing is.....

they're in michigan :uhoh:

Gonna have my brother bring them down when he visits soon....
Have the switchbacks and resistors...you know how to wire them? I'm terrible with anything electrical unless it is really simple...and I don't have much access to "tools" down at school :bawl: