For Sale: (LA) 22" GM steelies

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUB

Jan 2, 2011
Shreveport, LA
Brand new, 6 lug, fit 99-13 GM
Thought about running them but changed my mind...if anyone's interested ill ship or hold them till Shreve meet..
Looking for 600 picked up or 600 + shipping

Can even get powder-coated if needed, but you're looking at around 200 extra for powder.

C0E75D62-12CB-465A-9CE0-6D93E5C309A8-281-0000003D5FF67F5D_zps7c932ed5.jpg

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
Ill take em good sire. PM me your email for paypal

I have no use, Buying purely for future use or to borrow to people. Im gonna mount my 265/35r22 on em for now

blackpala96

Jun 22, 2013
Rock Falls, IL
Just curious, is this a south only thing? I was at the largest dealership that we have around today... and when I asked about these wheels and told them the background story, they looked at me like I was nuts. Even showed them this thread on my phone.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
For the Most PArt, Employees at Dealers are fairly unknowledgable...I deal with them on a daily basis

Agreed, there are some that are intelligent but most around here have no clue about much of anything. They told me I'd need to buy a new truck or get a new wiring harness to get a DIC in my truck.

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Just curious, is this a south only thing? I was at the largest dealership that we have around today... and when I asked about these wheels and told them the background story, they looked at me like I was nuts. Even showed them this thread on my phone.

Thatd be more something to ask the sales make-ready department about - these wheels never pass through the parts department since they are just used to ship the new escalades then are taken off before being put on the lot and (allegedly) destroyed after that. When i worked at GM I saw these like twice but thought they were new 20" f/s spares or something.

Dont expect people that sell and advise on OEM parts over the counter to be able to tell you much about modifying your truck...

Status
Not open for further replies.