Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Plans are to color match grille emblem and bumper plastics, probably drop them off in a couple weeks when I have a day off. I would prefer to have the tailgate cap holes shaved.

And yes they're vled switchbacks I took off the 03 before I sold it. The 194's are just plain white.

Kyle your truck makes me rethink my life choices all the time.

question though, why do some sunroofs go back into the roof and some go up like that? i'm assuming it has something to do with not enough space in before the back of the cab? Like i understand on extended cabs, but why on crew cabs? Dad's yukon the roof went into the roof, my ford it goes into the roof, like it looks like there would be enough space in the roof

All sunroofs that I've seen have the ability to either tilt up or slide back. Now if they slide into the roof or slide above it depends on manufacturer.

Well the lbz has it slide above the roof, you can see it kinda in the last pic. Flips up and then slides back above the roof. My yukon it flips up and then lowers to slide in the roof. I like the slide in the roof, it doesn't affect the vehicle height and it's less likely to get damaged I feel.

:facepalm: i can see it goes above the roof, thats why i asked. like why doesnt it go into the roof as opposed to above it.

and yeah Tony, i wasn't referring to the vent tilt verse fully open, but lets scrap my truck vs his truck example, because its two different manufactures. i'm curious as to why like on my dad's yukon it went into the roof, but on a crew cab it goes above it when it slides back. Now i know on Greg's SS and Chewy's dmax it goes above it, but i always figured thats because they were extended cabs. i would figure the crew has more then enough room to bring it down inside the roof.

:hng: Trok looks great Kyle. All gm truck sunroofs pop up like that when open. All SUV sunroofs go inside the roof. It's just 2 different models of sunroof gm decided to use.

They use webasto, so it's just 2 different models. It makes no sense at all, but this is gm we're talking about

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk