Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Kyle did you ever give Mark at Danville a call about tunes?

I have not yet. The money I'd use for a tune would go towards cognito if I ever decide to pull the trigger on that.

So anymore tips or suggestions on opening up these denali headlights without cutting them? I started on one of them but got nervous and quit lol

These are aftermarket. The one side I started on, makes it seem like you have to cut off the overlapping plastic around the entire housing. Then try to pry them apart.

Correct, that's how I had to do my oem ones.

Give the heat gun a try along one of the seams and see if you can pry it apart?

Well I got one apart, but the reflector appears to be molded in with the lense? It's not coming out lol

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

See the second line on the right side, and the two tabs that are in the silicone on the outer edges? You have to carefully cut the silicone away and the reflector should come out if they are made the same as oem, looks like it though.

See the second line on the right side, and the two tabs that are in the silicone on the outer edges? You have to carefully cut the silicone away and the reflector should come out if they are made the same as oem, looks like it though.

Thanks alot for the help Anthony :shake: That's exactly what needed to be done.

Still was a pain in the ass :lol:

One more to go, then seal em up.

So did you decide against painting the reflectors? I thought it would look pretty good, always have liked the oem reflector, just not in orange lol

If anything you need to do the retro.
Well, I'd do it all at the same time. Just need to order bulbs for retro and I can start. And another ballast cuz pass side head only fires half the time now
So did you decide against painting the reflectors? I thought it would look pretty good, always have liked the oem reflector, just not in orange lol
I'm still thinking about painting mine to see
Think I'm just going to leave them clear, it just looks so clean like that.
Need pics when done. If it looks real good I won't bother painting the reflector in mine

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Don't think that reflector would be fun to tape off from the clear piece it's attached too. Not sure how well the paint would stick to the rough side either.