Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Put one on not leveled. Unsure how I feel. Keep in mind the orange would be a clear lense and black plastic color matched. The mirrors have 50 times better field of vision, the convex mirror I can see way more than the other ones. Upper mirror has more vision too. They'll probably be coming back off, so much for trying something new and different ha ha ha

2016-01-29_08-37-35 by Kyle, on Flickr
2016-01-29_08-37-18 by Kyle, on Flickr
2016-01-29_08-36-50 by Kyle, on Flickr

Can't tell until they are painted leveled and cleared. I say go with what you want, if you tried to please everyone you couldn't do anything.

Sent from the USA.

I had the same plan you did Kyle. CM the black, Clear lenses and try to do a switchback strip. I just don't think these mirrors woulld look good on mine. Just feels like they don't belong there. Tbh, they look a little odd on yours. I would keep your others one and roll on.

If you told me you were painting the whole thing to match with a clear lense then I'd be on board. I just can't be with that much chrome

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If you told me you were painting the whole thing to match with a clear lense then I'd be on board. I just can't be with that much chrome

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This sounds like a good idea

Someone summon Dakota for a chop lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don't want to pay and have them color matched, and end up still not liking them. Working on trading them for some oem tows

Didn't you have cm'ed tows before? What happened to them?

Sent from the USA.

Hard to vision the mirrors being done and with your summer wheels. But seems like that mirror is too big/square for nbs sierra, as they're a more rounded body

Commented on GMFS too but I really like them on the nbs trucks, shape is still basically the same, and the chrome flows really well with the GMCs chrome door moldings and escalade handles. I really love the look of the new mirrors and they have wider/bigger glass so they are much easier to see out of too.

From what I see, I like need some more angles and not sure how I feel about the color matching, feel like it would look better with a black tinted lense and the caps colormatched

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I feel like we need to see it straight on. My main concern with them was they seem to stick out further. I agree that maybe the Chevy front could pull them off a tad better being more square. But with a wide wheel and tire setup I think they'd still look good. Like Anthony said the chrome will go well with all the chrome on a GMC and I definitely like that you can see more out of them. I still wanna try a set once I'm wider

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here's one with color match, clear lenses and chrome. This was the exact idea I had thought of. I think it looks sharp

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Yeah I feel like we need to see it straight on. My main concern with them was they seem to stick out further. I agree that maybe the Chevy front could pull them off a tad better being more square. But with a wide wheel and tire setup I think they'd still look good. Like Anthony said the chrome will go well with all the chrome on a GMC and I definitely like that you can see more out of them. I still wanna try a set once I'm wider

Here you go

^See, that's not bad. I think leveling them would make a world of difference. I wonder what they'd look like full CM'd though. I'm on the fence about the chrome. I found this guy too
f6d558ee20ab6274f9bfb3969290015a.jpg

a9d8870ca8cddddc4e530744575dd388.jpg

cb86a0ddcf0c63c10a9c6b02c8a67b1f.jpg