Khaos' Red ECSB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do dig these wheels on there. First set I've seen in person, or noticed that is.

if you go to carlisle this summer, they always are selling hoods you probably could get a package deal if you get 2.

i bet NNBS Denali 20's would look sweet leveled on some M/T's. Very nice truck, i like it. I have a friend with one optioned exactly like that, kind of base interior with some weird luxury options here and there and the L33. L33 is for sure a beast compared to the LM7. Ready to see some stuff done to this

You want me to set my set of stock headlights when I send out the door panels?

Clean start, really diggin the colormatching that'd already done to the truck

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Thanks, me too

if you go to carlisle this summer, they always are selling hoods you probably could get a package deal if you get 2.

Definitely. I'll keep an eye out.

i bet NNBS Denali 20's would look sweet leveled on some M/T's. Very nice truck, i like it. I have a friend with one optioned exactly like that, kind of base interior with some weird luxury options here and there and the L33. L33 is for sure a beast compared to the LM7. Ready to see some stuff done to this

I love the L33. Makes it seem like it has 3.73s for sure.

You want me to set my set of stock headlights when I send out the door panels?

Dewwut? I have a set of stockers from the red truck. The cleared ones on there are the stock ones from the rcsb. If you're giving them away or want me to clear them or something, sure :crazy:

yah i was serious, they dont look good on there imo. I just ordered a set of crystal clear WITH amber refelctor from fleabay...very interested in how those will look. Like stock, but with a little razzle dazzle

Oh gotcha. Well that's the setup for now, I'm happy with it.

Kind of going for this look eventually:

tapatalk_1390617430284_zpsc0wh3dr6.jpeg

KennyR from gmfs. Maybe a bit higher though

I am with bgray I think having a reflector in there looks better. I was half tempted to paint mine but as you know clearing my lights turned into a fiasco

should look good. thats a clean setup.

Yeah first thing I did was going through the cencal and proportional threads over there for ideas lol.

I am with bgray I think having a reflector in there looks better. I was half tempted to paint mine but as you know clearing my lights turned into a fiasco

I like a reflector too, but I like cleared more lol. No big deal, to each their own.

Nice buy!

Thanks bud

Status
Not open for further replies.