Justin's Dezol: Project Face Lift.

Looks good, I like the sierra front end but this came out good and I'd rather see the sierra front on your bagged truck. Only thing this truck needs is the in my driveway mod :cheeky:

ok, give me $$$ and lets make this happen!

Bullet door trim needs to go now, doesn't mesh with the Chev front end. Looks good other than that.

I agree but am nervous about attempting the wet sand afterwards and knowing my luck, I will find a pile of rust under them

Perks of living in the north :nono:

I would not call it a perk HAHA

Looks good! The sierra clip on bagged truck needs to happen now lol

with clear denali's

old denali's and corners are for sale. Clip will be a while and I think I am just going to run clear GMC lights on bagged truck.

I think they're the best looking door molding that GM has done for sure, it just doesn't look exactly right being on a "Chevy".

I like them on there, just needs esky handles and some 20" methods.

painting handles, bumper caps and mirrors to match truck and want to run stealth Novakanes.

I think they're the best looking door molding that GM has done for sure, it just doesn't look exactly right being on a "Chevy".

agreed, also have Chevy tails which need to get smoked when I do paint in spring.

Like he said though, I'd be afraid of whats under them.

:scared:

Like the passenger side of my 01 that took the paint with it :bishplz:

the bullets are pretty bubbled and I hope paint doesn't come off. BUt every body panel has flaws so it won't be long before complete paint job is in order.

time for a new sig IMO

tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

downloaded photobucket CS2 and was like WTF am I looking at. So lost LOL. Bryan if you do new sig, toss in pics of bagged trok pls. U build it, I will run it.