Justin's Dezol: Project Face Lift.

A4E3698C-F954-4245-89F9-BCF747720605-16970-00000A1B470961D8_zpsa70365b3.jpg

:beer: thanx a lot. I didn't even attempt to make a sig in photobucket. Going to have to spend an evening on youtube learning program.

meh they are a little rough at low speeds but one u hit about 80mph things start to smooth out.

Thanx guys well little update. Spent 12 hours yesterday tearing apart 2 trucks, sanding, grinding, more grinding and more grinding and then power washed today and coated the trucks. Pic below:

:scared: and more rust...

buddies idea for power washing off his old under coating. He claimed he can cut through a 2X4 with the osculating head, I called BS and he proved me wrong. Cuts through the under coating quite well.

Dem boxes:

Finished product and I will snap more pics tomorrow. Worked for 7:00am till 9:00 today. Tired as fawk.

it wasn't so bad. 2 solid days of work and almost 2 cases of beer and she was done. Still a few touch ups and I'm sure I missed a spoot or two but I have ordered 2 more cases for other vehicles and touch ups.

Product is called Hi Build stone gaurd made by RUST CHECK. Was suggested by BGray and it's an amazing product. My forarms are shot from spraying 10 cans yesterday.