Just joined hope to become one of the family

Iceman

Feb 28, 2014
Good evening everyone I just joined the forum and wanted to give you all a little info. I have been a GM tech for 37 plus years and am now working in a fleet setting and have access to GM online manuals and vehicle information like build sheets, warranty information etc. My current truck is a 2012 Silverado white diamond ice edition rolling on factory 22's. I am planning on doing a 2-3 drop this spring, can't get to wild as this is my daily driver that sees 500-700 miles a week. I also own a 1971 SS454 Monte Carlo that I bought 32 years ago. Well here is my truck.

Welcome!

My dad has a 2012 that is lowered on 22" wheels, 3/4 drop, and air lift rear helper bags. Combined with a Wirelessair compressor/controller, system, works very good for a daily driver!

Welcome! Can't wait to see the truck transform and definitely can't wait to see pics of the Monte Carlo! :beer:

Welcome man, I'd like to see the Monte Carlo as well, always liked the looks of those

Thanks for the welcomes, photobucket is down for maintenance but when it comes back up I'll post some pictures of my Monte. :up:

Here she is, first pic is from back in the early 90's, the rest are after the restomod.

Wifes 1983 SS Monte