June 2nd CGM gallery of badassery

Juan's truck is truck is tits. And the more I look at Brandon's truck, the more I want that thing. I love the color.

Thanks, bro!

Truth.
What lift did you say you had? I forgot. I remember you said something about 2wd spindles though. I am seriously comtemplating lifting my Burban, but I only want about 4 inches or so of lift. I REALLY like the stance your truck has.

Juan's truck is truck is tits. And the more I look at Brandon's truck, the more I want that thing. I love the color.

Juans's truck is pure sex on 4 wheels. I like the stance of Brandons truck too. I want a combo of both of their trucks. If I had an endless bank account, I would get a colormatched HD front like Juan has, and lift my shit about the stance Brandon's truck is.

Last edited:
Truth.
What lift did you say you had? I forgot. I remember you said something about 2wd spindles though. I am seriously comtemplating lifting my Burban, but I only want about 4 inches or so of lift. I REALLY like the stance your truck has.

He has 3" spindles and 2" spacer I believe and rear is like a 2 or 3" block.

He has 3" spindles and 2" spacer I believe and rear is like a 2 or 3" block.

Cool. Since I have coils in the rear and torsion bars up front, all I would need is spacers for the rear springs and some lift spindles for the front. I can crank my front keys and get about 1.5-2inches of lift right there (or so I've been told) All the Tahoes, Burbs, and Yukons have torsion bars whether they were 2 or 4wd.

Truth.

Thanks everyone, it is pretty awesome. The truck has 33's on 3in Rough Country spindles and Daystar 1.5in spacers up front with some light trimming and rubbing, the rear has the OEM NNBS 1.25in lift block. Rides okay, needs Fox shocks - but its not so tall that it cant handle worth a damn anymore - I love it.

Also, I'm about to have a combo of juans truck too... :cheeky:
556786_10100913278893810_23913995_51901998_1072358245_n.jpg

Hey guys its Justin, i finally made it onto CGM and i have a shit ton of pics like 100+ i think from Shreveport soooo tonight ill get those up here for everyone who hasnt seen them on my fb

Last edited: