July 13th CGM meet pic/video thread

hate to say it..but i think Alex has the best picturz so far (awaits Chris/cub photos...)

This should be on CGM home page moz def
IMG_0412_zps139d267d.jpg

and we wonder why you and alex get into so many wrecks :lol:

What u waiting for nikkaaaaaa

Just uploaded them all to drop box for him to download and look at/edit....

hate to say it..but i think Alex has the best picturz so far (awaits Chris/cub photos...)

and we wonder why you and alex get into so many wrecks :lol:

I had my DSLR out but it's an Olympus that I havn't quite figured out/know how to use with shutter speed, etc. so some pictures of rolling shots weren't the best. Angelo did what he could with my crappy camera. I'm waiting to see the ones Benge took, he had his nice camera out.

There is definitely some good looking pictures from your camera Chris. I did the best I could with the way everyone was parked at bohalls shop. Rolling shots didn't come out bad either

Glad to see everyone had a great time. Also glad my turd got into pics. So many nice vehicles, Colton's looked great. Benge is jaw dropping in person, and so many others.

Anything I can always do in my means I will do to help fellow members.

Glad to see everyone had a great time. Also glad my turd got into pics. So many nice vehicles, Colton's looked great. Benge is jaw dropping in person, and so many others.

Anything I can always do in my means I will do to help fellow members.

Thanks for the help with putting in my console. Was looking for u before I left to let u hear my jam but couldn't find you.