Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
Well I ended up trading ole girl in.. Now I have a clean slate to start over with and I've learned my lesson on what to do and not to do. I didn't WANT to because I LOVED that truck but hey, it was the smarter thing to do. I also have my name on the truck to start building some credit. Anyways, on to the truck..

It's a 2014 6.2L Chevy silverado High Country. It has everything BUT a sunroof (trust me, I was PISSED :bishplz: ). I love this interior! I love the new 6.2 also. Haven't had much seat time just yet but it scoots lol

On to the pics

mu3yqa7e.jpg

atana4uz.jpg

umepetuh.jpg

amapuvyj.jpg

ajusysy5.jpg

e2upu7e8.jpg

mesura6e.jpg

atejyhuz.jpg

Plans:

I'm NOT goin extreme with this one. Keeping it clean and simple.

-Debadge tailgate, not sure if I'm taking off HC badges yet. Also might keep chrome moldings.

-Level ( my 2.5" tgc until I can get some fox coil overs on here along with rear fox shocks)

-Tint, 20% everything with a 8" 5% brow

-HID/LED everything, I kept my fogs off of my old truck along with my reverse, license plate and cardio leds. I plan on getting 6k bulbs for fogs and ordering 6k HIDS for my projectors and high beams.

-Cai/Tune/Borla XR-1 muffler swap, not doing this until I get a few miles on it. Deff not putting skr8's on this one lol

The truck rides so smooth, it's quiet and x728382 better than my 13.. I was just in denial because I loved my color :bawl:

Sent from Tapashit

Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA
Like I said before congrats I guess on the new truck, interior looks sweet but outside I still think looks like a bag of dicks

Cornell

Pepper your Angus
Jan 25, 2011
Please just leave this one alone. Vehicle modification isn't your thing at all lol.

Good joke about it being in your name to build some credit, people don't just go out and buy a 45k MSRP vehicle to start building credit. It doesn't work that way......how many co-signers did you need?

In all seriousness....not trying to be a dick, just don't hack this one to hell like all of your other vehicles. Don't even put that 2.5" spacer in. Do it right the first time, spacers are really really jank.

Anything worth doing is should be done well.

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
Oh thank the lawd.

Badass color, the Chevy front end is growing on me a bit, but I can't get over the square wheel wells for the life of me.

great colour, great interior, needs a lot of help visually to look proper

Like I said before congrats I guess on the new truck, interior looks sweet but outside I still think looks like a bag of dicks
thanks yall! The more and more i drive it, the more i love it! ill have mre pics of inside asap

Why is this truck a "smarter thing to do?"

Because he can't fix his fuck ups on old one
yep that.. sad to say
Nice truck jsp, I like the interior. Why didn't you go with a Sierra?
didnt really like the sierras.. also, the only 6.2's in my area were chevys. 2 white diamond and this slver one.

Please just leave this one alone. Vehicle modification isn't your thing at all lol.

Good joke about it being in your name to build some credit, people don't just go out and buy a 45k MSRP vehicle to start building credit. It doesn't work that way......how many co-signers did you need?

In all seriousness....not trying to be a dick, just don't hack this one to hell like all of your other vehicles. Don't even put that 2.5" spacer in. Do it right the first time, spacers are really really jank.

dads name is first, i co-signed lol How ever, ill be paying this one with new job come next month. Ive learned what works and what doesnt, so ill use that on this one. Just going to keep it simple

Alecks

Jul 9, 2012

Good fucking god here we go again lol

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
I think the trucks look good, but I'd do a nnbs rear bumper swap to delete those awful bed steps

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
I think the trucks look good, but I'd do a nnbs rear bumper swap to delete those awful bed steps

thought about it.. or get the non step bumper from an all terrain. Truck isnt getting messed with for a little while though

Cornell

Pepper your Angus
Jan 25, 2011
I'm not starting anything. Just have a reputable shop do the work if you end up doing something involved. Not a guy that knows a guy.

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
I'm not starting anything. Just have a reputable shop do the work if you end up doing something involved. Not a guy that knows a guy.

i found someone else to go to who is actually cheaper than the other guy. Might even just wait until i can do coils that way im not breaking the truck down twice with in a short period of time.

Nick_H5

Apr 23, 2014
West Money, La
Nice! In to see the build of this one, I believe it's a never ending modification process though even at the leveled state. Or that's how it's always been for me. That's the fun of it all! :spendmonies: An all terrain bumper would look great on it also. There's two rolling around here that have already swapped bumpers and color matched and it finishes off the rear of the trucks perfectly.

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
May I ask why you chose silver ?
well my color is discontinued so thats out.. and the only 6.2's that were in my area were this one, and 2 white diamond ltz's.. deff was not going white diamond
Nice! In to see the build of this one, I believe it's a never ending modification process though even at the leveled state. Or that's how it's always been for me. That's the fun of it all! :spendmonies: An all terrain bumper would look great on it also. There's two rolling around here that have already swapped bumpers and color matched and it finishes off the rear of the trucks perfectly.

haha true. Im sure itll never stop.. looking forward to building this one too

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
Led puddle lamps!
y2yze6a9.jpg

I'm in love with the inside
uqaze5a5.jpg

yjazemam.jpg

pe6ana4y.jpg

ujety4u6.jpg

anudyru5.jpg