JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice truck Jimmy, good plans, and it'd be smart like Cornell said to just do it with the coilovers first. Only thing I would do different is a standard bed. Love the looks of the crews with the standard bed but whatever works for you.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Thanks Craig :shake:

I've been thinking of that and that does sound like a way better idea lol. That way I'm not taking it down twice with in a few months. Can't wait to get this thing leveled on some 295's!

Sent from Tapashit

Not cutting open these headlights anytime soon. Just doing HIDS. However, I can't find what bulb size these projectors are. They aren't the same as sierra either.

Sent from Tapashit

No cutting or baking required, just pop the cap off the backside of them. Headlights are different yes, but projectors are the same.

Ehhh your grey Sierra shit on this...huge downgrade IMO...

What I was thinkin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

needs colormatched grille and less step bumper imo.

In choice of looks ATM, yes. But as far as power, mpg, ride and interior/audio... Hell no. This thing is amazing. Set cruise on 66 the other night going to a town over and the first 8 miles of highway I saw nothing under 21 mpg. Once I got into traffic it dropped to around 19.7 and on the way home I did a few wot passes on the highway and I'm still getting 16 with idle time as well. Can't wait to tune it and see what it'll do.

I'll have this one looking right. Don't worry about that.

No cutting or baking required, just pop the cap off the backside of them. Headlights are different yes, but projectors are the same.
Say what?? I won't have to cut these open to retro fit some FXR's?

So have you JSP'd it up yet?

:cheeky:

I put my 8k fogs in :bishplz: :jsp:

Debadged tailgate tonight except for the HC badge..

vasyjyby.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

i do like the high country, they can be made to look good with minimal effort. only thing i hate on the new trucks is the fugly design of the step bumper. just save for the fox coilover level or just get some adjustable bilsteins and run those. that color leather is kinda growing on me too.

Shoulda left the Silverado badge only, dnw hc badge

Yeah from the looks of it that's all that is left.
Will probly just buy another handle, paint it have then swap. I can't have my camera just having there lol but that's all I have left.

I agree.

High country badge needs to go asap. Too bulky and ugly imo

Shoulda left the Silverado badge only, dnw hc badge

Meh, I'll keep it for now. I like the HC badge. I had to get that bowtie and silverado off though. Was bugging the shit out of me lol

i do like the high country, they can be made to look good with minimal effort. only thing i hate on the new trucks is the fugly design of the step bumper. just save for the fox coilover level or just get some adjustable bilsteins and run those. that color leather is kinda growing on me too.

The step bumper is growing on me. I used it yesterday a few times and it actually does come in handy lol although IMO it could've been a little slimmer. I have the part # saved on my phone for the non step bumper incase I ever decide to switch.

I wanna do this one right the first time so I'll just wait and do coils/Ucas first more than likely. I have some adjustable bilstiens sitting in my room bnib that I bought for the sierra but never put them on. I've always wanted coil overs though so I'm just gunna sell them.

Love the leather on the HC. I've always loved the king ranch trucks and this is the "king ranch" package so I love it. Just kinda wish it was a speacial leather like king ranch and Laramie longhorn, not just a different color leather. Although it did feel a little more comfortable and different from an LTZ so it might be better leather. Idk but I love it.

I think you might need to drill one hole on the mounting surface of the projector but from what I've seen, that's it. :bawss:

I know the projectors they have are his projectors with halogen bulbs. You have to drill a small hole behind it to get a hid bulb in so I might just try that first.

Sent from Tapashit

not worth the cost unless they do a straight up trade.

This. They want like 3k for 22's lol not doing 22's on this one. Will be some nice 20's on a 285/55r20 toyo at2. Although this does look good lol
agahanys.jpg

I wanna do my pillars also
qa3yrety.jpg

In all seriousness, if I wasn't goin in the oil field and didn't need my 4wd I'd pull the rear block and drop shackles on 22/24" Ltz's

a6a7a7e8.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.