Status
Not open for further replies.

barrrf

Apr 17, 2012
This thread make me wanna punch babies........ this dude has had more trucks in the last 5 years then Ive had in 15. FML.

Srsly tho JSP - does all your fams money just go toward vehicles?

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I wish my family had his money, and shared it!

although I do have a cousin who bought a popular dragstrip here just to turn it into a salvage yard!

CammedVmax

Still stuck
Jun 5, 2013
Longview, TX
I wish my family had his money, and shared it!

although I do have a cousin who bought a popular dragstrip here just to turn it into a salvage yard!

Your cousin bought Crandall?! My favorite track ever :crossarms: was so pissed when I heard that lol

Sent from Tapashit

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Yes. He owns a large salvage yard out there already! He made an offer, it was accepted, demolishing has already began. He's a second cousin, my father's cousin.

nickyreno

Oct 7, 2013
Lake Tahoe, NV
I'm waiting on s&b to come out with a cai for the new 6.2's

:handjob:

Airaid MIT.

Or if you like spending money do the Cold Air Inductions Inc. CAI. It tested the best out of all the intakes (Blackbear dyno test), it's the only one that thermal coats the intake box AND the tube, it has the filter viewing window (that you can engrave), and it's backed by a killer company with killer customer service.

S&B is a joke.

Alecks

Jul 9, 2012
Everyone's already told you to just go Airaid MIT iirc please just do that lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
This thread make me wanna punch babies........ this dude has had more trucks in the last 5 years then Ive had in 15. FML.

Srsly tho JSP - does all your fams money just go toward vehicles?

Yes actually lol my dads company gives him a $900 truck allowance and miles which pays for all the gas for the most part and some. I'll be getting just miles when I hire on so the truck note and most of the gas is paid for.

As for the cai, I loved my s&b lol

Sent from Tapashit

nickyreno

Oct 7, 2013
Lake Tahoe, NV
Didn't have a razr

Sent from Tapashit

why_zps2baf697d.gif

okbeast

Feb 8, 2011
Do the High Countrys come with any other wheels? Badass truck besides those IMO.

Craig

Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
Nice truck Jimmy, good plans, and it'd be smart like Cornell said to just do it with the coilovers first. Only thing I would do different is a standard bed. Love the looks of the crews with the standard bed but whatever works for you.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.