JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree all you want but not all rattle can paint is created equal. There is new products out there that are not the krylon of the hardware store. Eastwood has their 2k line spray can that is not your average spray paint. From what I have read it is pretty much like shooting with a gun. My point is that going to the dealer for a can of color match spray paint is wasting money. There are many options for color match spray cans.

I am no stranger to a spray gun fyi.

Correct, I know there are paints like eastwoods, but you nver see anyone using that, when a front emblem gets painted its always a$10 mod to get a can of duplicolor or something like that. I have started spraying more things with a gun and I feel it's worth it to only have to do it once

Oil Sands money ftw. Currently saving money for house first. Might make a quick pit stop on a nnbs but won't take out a loan for it.

Bowtie is in, ill put it on when i get home.

Next:
King coil overs or fox coils? I know it will be wayy over kill but idc. Simply, i want resi coils and thats what im buying. Which ever one i choose, im going to match the back with later on, so either fox rear shocks or king piggy backs. Im kind of leaning on fox, but if i can call and get the kings black/silver instead of blue, im going with them. Thoughts? (other than im blowing money on shit i dont need, keep that opinion to your self because i dont care :llamastare: )

Methods or preds?

u5e9y2u8.jpg

dybu2y4y.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Holy perfect truck of the gods at the methods

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

methods would look much better imo. preds are too curvy for the squareness of the new chevy's.

btw, who ended up with danyul's methods? I know Tiller had them for a while but that's all I remember.

methods would look much better imo. preds are too curvy for the squareness of the new chevy's.

btw, who ended up with danyul's methods? I know Tiller had them for a while but that's all I remember.

I think Nick from Laffy bought them but then ended up not running them and selling them as well. I might be mistaken though.......Oh and JSP, def the methods all day long.

New truck imfo

Get a 2013 and throw some 22x12s on it.
Nope. Never again. I like this truck more than my last one by a long wats.

I think Nick from Laffy bought them but then ended up not running them and selling them as well. I might be mistaken though.......Oh and JSP, def the methods all day long.

Correct, nick sold them.

As for everyone else saying methods, I was kinda leaning on them too. Just not sure bc I have chrome caps and chrome handles. And no I'm not changing them.

And I think I've decided to go king with uniball control arms. But the only way I'm doing Ucas is if I can do aftermarket rims bc the stocks won't clear them. Back spacing is to too high.

Sent from Tapashit

Yep sold them unfortunately. Big Matt in cali has them now.

but I got another set coming my way now though lolz

This. Both wheels are too played out. Dnw cheap wheels on expensive 2014 imo.

ANY wheel now a days is played out. No matter what you go with. Everyone has either fuel or American force. And pretty much any other wheel is on back order. Fuckin 20x10 ions are still on back order. So there's not many options to choose from.

So just buy my forces, they're the coolest thing out :bishplz:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought wifey was gettin em?? Haha

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.