jysaeda.jpg

gavahega.jpg

sent from my fuckin ipad

Stop.

No.

Don't.

On that truck? Possibly.

On a leveled truck with 33/35? Hell no.

Would not look right on your truck. Its a classy pearl 6.2, not some junky lifted high schoolers truck with plastic black wheels on it.

Oh my has Brandon ever been so right. Pls listen

Yea I guess your right.

What's in the plans are fox/king resi coils, 285/55 toyo at2's and possibly American force rebel 20x10's or 20x10 preds. I probly won't do any kind of color powder or any of that. Just black/silver. I know the kings are blue, so if I'd go that route, I'd see if I could order them black. Regardless, this truck is getting front resi coil overs and rear resi shocks. Idc if it's "over kill" for a leveled truck, it will be my money, I've always wanted coil overs and this truck deserves the best IMO.

Sent from Tapashit

:lol: my comment(if you saw it) got taken WAY wrong, I want your interior and as I have made very clear in other threads I absolutely despise the exterior of the 14s, don't want to see anyone get hurt and there aren't any wrecked high countries around my area, if it was you Jimmy that reported it just PM me and we can get shit figured out. To anyone else if it wasn't JSP, just read what the hell it said and you should be able to clearly tell that it was a joke about wanting his interior, jesus christ I have fucking complimented him on multiple things and stopped fucking with him so back the fuck off. Sorry for cluttering your thread, previous statement still stands, if you wreck it dibs on seats and center because I hate the 14s but the high country interior is fucking sweet :shake: for getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.