Jrluz14's Build

Good to hear man, We want to see progress pics of everything? and how's the sanding and colormatching coming along?

I'll take some more pics of the lift kit and stuff as soon as I get these parts back from powder. I have everything ready to go for paint but I'm waiting until the weather gets a little warmer before I spray anything. I just pulled apart one of the shocks and will be replacing all the seals, oil, and recharging them with nitrogen. I got a hold of FTS yesterday and my brake lines are on the way. My lift kit should be installed within 3 weeks and then the wheels and tires a week later. I'm actually ahead of schedule :jester:

:fuckyeah: just found out I get a huge tax refund, tires will be ordered very soon. Truck should be completely done within a month

I couldn't hold out, just ordered my tires. They claimed that they had 4 left and they'll be shipping out tomorrow. They were only $1411 shipped, seems too good to be true so I hope they're the right ones.

isnt that size also discontinued? what did they tell you if you have a blow out or something and a tire is destroyed. they told me they would make me one tire but said it wont be fast or cheap if its not a warranty issue.

isnt that size also discontinued? what did they tell you if you have a blow out or something and a tire is destroyed. they told me they would make me one tire but said it wont be fast or cheap if its not a warranty issue.

Yeah they're discontinued, I'll just hope there isn't a blowout. Maybe soon I'll order one more to have on hand.

And to think that you were gonna sell everything...

I know myself and everyone else has said it already, but this is gonna be such a sick build man!

New addition to support a good cause
183c2412-70ba-e206.jpg

183c2412-70c9-3b40.jpg