Jrluz14's Build

gonna look sick once its done, thats a nice powder color. If you want to do the tow package and diff cover id get them powdered to match the lift, thats what we do out here at least

Yeah that looks nice but only if the axle is powdered as well, mine won't be so it'd be the only blue part on the back of the truck

wait, mines aluminum, does that mean its going to explode?? I did about 110-115 the other day, how fast they hold up to?

Alot of people stated that the NNBS aluminum driveshafts were only good for 100mph. I'm not 100% though

Even the NBS steel driveshafts are only good to around 100mph before they start flexing like a jump rope. If you want to go that fast then get a high speed balanced driveshaft. Not worth breaking one and possibly throwing it through the fuel tank :imo

Damn. Was with a friend the other day and he was going 117 in his 04 CC z71. I'm too much of a pussy fastest I've had mine is 95, good I know that driveshaft won't hold up now I have a reason not to do stupid shit

In for this build I know it will make me jelly

::bertstare:

christalmighty, who goes that fast in a truck anyways.

dont sell your stuff dude. :emo:....was looking forward to this build so bad.

Even if I sell it I'll still make it cool, just minus welds and the lift. Not as badass but still clean.

Should've just installed all of the parts once you got it, thus making it harder/more of a pita for you to sell them :laugh:

-Tapajunk

Reminds me of the pic of the CC with a huge custom lift rolling on stock pyo's to be moved around.

-Tapajunk

Reminds me of the pic of the CC with a huge custom lift rolling on stock pyo's to be moved around.

-Tapajunk

Like this? :jester:

46004e68.jpg

Truck looks good OP, please keep all parts and install

Nah it was about 3x as high. Probably a showtruck they put on a trailer, but it was still a funny pic

-Tapajunk