Jrluz14's Build

Awesome, can't wait to see this thing done! So many high quality parts, you must literally have a pile laying around worth almost what your truck is :laugh:

Awesome, can't wait to see this thing done! So many high quality parts, you must literally have a pile laying around worth almost what your truck is :laugh:

Lol I have a pile worth around $6800, close to what the trucks worth haha. It's ok tho, once I decide to sell it I'll part it out and get a lot of my money back. Most of the parts I have hold their value :jester:

I am not sure who is worse between you two and taking forever to do your builds! Can't wait to see it when it's done though!

Will be painting all my plastics soon. I'm going to paint the rear diff cover white and I made 14 polished spikes to go around the cover over the bolts, now should I paint my tow receiver white or black? The plastics on the bumper will be white so I'm not sure if I should match the receiver as well. What do you guys think?

for people that paint rear bumper plastics... what do you step on when you wanna get in the bed? I think it looks great but would be in an area that gets scratched real bad

why is this not finished yet

Money is tight man, these parts arent cheap, feel free to PayPal donations tho :jester:

for people that paint rear bumper plastics... what do you step on when you wanna get in the bed? I think it looks great but would be in an area that gets scratched real bad

I always get in from the side by stepping on the tire :shrug:

On mine I just lower the tailgate and get in that way. I've got bed covers on both my trucks so I usually don't haul a ton of stuff in the bed. If I need to haul some thing bigger I use my neighbors trailer.

I use the tire method as well. And i am just barley tall enough to drop the tailgate and step on it to get up on a level truck with 285's. But i haul so much crap in the bed like rocks mulch more recently construction garbage ie wall, shelves, sheetrock. And all that crap has a way of covering the rear bumper especially when I clean out the bed.

My bed hardly gets used, most of the time it's only for my mountain bike. Once it's lifted I doubt I'll ever use it for anything besides my bike.

I use the tire method as well. And i am just barley tall enough to drop the tailgate and step on it to get up on a level truck with 285's. But i haul so much crap in the bed like rocks mulch more recently construction garbage ie wall, shelves, sheetrock. And all that crap has a way of covering the rear bumper especially when I clean out the bed.

:read:

Truck Bed Tailgate Gap Cover - Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Pilot Automotive Truck Bed Accessories TR-101

gonna look sick once its done, thats a nice powder color. If you want to do the tow package and diff cover id get them powdered to match the lift, thats what we do out here at least