Jordan's NBS Build Thread

:eek:kay: glad you found something though, in for progress
Thanks man, hopefully I'll make a little progress this weekend.
Bish I dd a static 2wd in the northeast, you can drop that.

Plans sound good though, do want something to lift now lol
:gorilla:

I know I could DD a lowered 4x4 in the snow, but a leveled one on MTs is just so much more practical. And yes, you should get something to lift.

buy lift, then sell truck then sell me the lift dirt cheap, get like a cognito 6in lol

:ayfkm:

This one is staying. And while I would like to lift, I miss having a simple clean leveled truck.

I DD my ccsb, michelin latitude xice xi2...bish be better in snow then my old ccsb 4wd and my deezel

Regardless, I think anything will be better than my Civic.

9th Gen Fg2:

2012-10-20_13-52-35_324.jpg

Fun little car for a daily.

What are all you fgts running for exhaust. I know I want longtubes, but that's going to wait until this summer. I'm thinking of just picking up a 3" I/O CBE and having it dumped over the axle to get away cheap. I had a 22" 3" I/O Magnaflow on my NNBS and liked it, but DNW to spend that much on this turd.

Got my 18" magnaflow off summit for $89 iirc. I like it, but I'd go with something a little longer if you want LTs....from what ive heard the shorter mufflers cause a lot of rasp.

Dynomax super turbo 18" with the tailpipe cut right after the rear tire. Can get pics if u want. Sounds good to me. But my truck is DD so I wanted something a little quieter

GOt my 22in magnaflow from vendor on pt for 67 shipped. And magnaflow OEM replacement 3" stainless tailpipe for a 2500hd from summit.

FUCK.

SES light came on on the way home from work, didn't think anything of it right away. Was going to check it tomorrow until I went for a ride tonight and the truck died :rofl:

Pretty sure it's the fuel pump, came to a stop light, truck died and wouldn't start back up. Managed to get it started for a moment and then it died again.

Had it towed to a local shop since I don't have the time or the ambition to do it myself.

Probably not going to do any mods for a while now :crazy:

Don't take it to a shop. Biggest mistake I ever made with my truck. The part is like 300 something just pull the bed and replace the pump. I paid 700 to get mine replaced at a shop

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty