Jordan's 9th Gen Civic Si Build Thread

top ones by far. you cant go that low living in maine can you?
I'm going to go as low as I can without being impractical for Maine. The roads here in the summer are manageable as long as you know where you're going.
Flip a coin, you'll decide what you really want it to be while it's in the air :imo:
It seriously may just come down to going with one or the other just because.
Wheel #2 all day in my opinion. I'd rock them for sure!
I really like #2 as well, and being able to visualize them on my car makes a big difference.
smells a little ricey in here :fts:
:tardno: Plz go work on your hack job. :cheeky:

oh fuck bud:

1606214_645226905526287_1017255562_o.jpg

I prefer #1 but I dont really know much about all of this rice :cheeky:
I just know it needs low, because everything looks better low

#2 and send me a set in a 19" flave for the CC.
:notbad: Okay
I prefer #1 but I dont really know much about all of this rice :cheeky:
I just know it needs low, because everything looks better low
:tableflip:
It'll definitely be lower come spring
hahaha. :shake:

I'd love something like this to drive everyday. If I get an accord this will be pretty much what I model it off of lol

DSC_0203.jpg
That Accord looks awesome, would definitely have Vossens if I had an Accord. Too much wheel for a Civic though.

Picked up a PAC Line Out Converter and an amp wiring kit. Finna throw my 2 Infinity 10s and amp in the car this weekend for a little boom boom in the zoom zoom. That's all, still a grocery getter.

the chick that lives in the same house as me just picked up a 2013 accord 2 door v6 6 speed...i wanna drive it !!!

gonna be baller with 2 10's doe

the chick that lives in the same house as me just picked up a 2013 accord 2 door v6 6 speed...i wanna drive it !!!

gonna be baller with 2 10's doe

I was very close to getting that exact car when I got my Civic. I wanted dem MPGs though. The V6 6-Speed cars are pretty quick.