Jordan's 9th Gen Civic Si Build Thread

Bought everything to lower it, then sold the car before he did anything to it.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Vtec kicked in while I was posting.

:cheeky:

Bumppp....anything new to it?
Nothing noteworthy, just some winter tires on my stock wheels and a few other small things. I'll be ordering coilovers and 18" Varrstoen ES2s soon though!

I'd really like to get a roof rack as well.
Bought everything to lower it, then sold the car before he did anything to it.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Vtec kicked in while I was posting.

:cheeky:
:ayfkm:

I'm going to drive this one into the ground :security:

Nothing noteworthy, just some winter tires on my stock wheels and a few other small things. I'll be ordering coilovers and 18" Varrstoen ES2s soon though!

I'd really like to get a roof rack as well.

Sweet, Keep us updated. Coilovers and the ES2s will be sweet. Think a roof rack wouldn't be bad at all either. I was looking at the 4 door Si's but have found myself leaning heavily towards a used 10' accord coupe. I like the way they look and they seem to be of decent quality with some of the 08-09 bug worked out. Was going to get a 4 door but can't really talk myself into one looks wise.

need some jordan edition "vtec kicked in yo" pictures

and you need this decal with bertstare in the redline part of the tach:

images

oh and

hF22412F8

Sweet, Keep us updated. Coilovers and the ES2s will be sweet. Think a roof rack wouldn't be bad at all either. I was looking at the 4 door Si's but have found myself leaning heavily towards a used 10' accord coupe. I like the way they look and they seem to be of decent quality with some of the 08-09 bug worked out. Was going to get a 4 door but can't really talk myself into one looks wise.
My ex has a '10 Accord Coupe and I really enjoyed driving it, very nice cars :imo: you can't go wrong. And they look awesome slammed.
need some jordan edition "vtec kicked in yo" pictures

and you need this decal with bertstare in the redline part of the tach:

oh and
:gtfo:
were you thinking these wheels?

1523571_641906002525044_1074060296_o.jpg
Yup, those... but machined. See below.
If not, he needs to be, with that exact stance

:hng:
:imo:
someone needs to chop the gingerbeard into those centercaps, be the gingermobile lol.
:notbad:
Damn thats a clean stance
Yeah, that stance is exactly what I want.

But yes, I've narrowed my choices down to two wheels. Both a 17x9 +22 and I'll run 215/40/17s.

Either these:

ES2_17X9_SILVERMF-WM-500x500.jpg

ES2_17X9_SILVERMF-WM-2-500x500.jpg

Or these:

ES7%2017X9%205%20LUG%20HOLE%20SILVER%20MACHINE%20FACE%20LIP-WM-500x500.jpg

ES7%2017X9%205%20LUG%20HOLE%20SILVER%20MACHINE%20FACE%20LIP-WM-2-500x500.jpg

IMG_9420-3.jpg

On K-Sport coilovers, slammed during summer and cranked during winter :success:

Give me your opinions brahs, need to order relatively soon since I want to leave winters on my stocks and put them in the basement once spring/summer rolls around.

Last edited:
I really love #2 as well, and they look sick on that 4dr 9th gen that I posted, but I feel like #1 would look awesome too :rage:

Mesh style look the best on dumped cars. If you're gonna be a tad higher than I'd prob go with #1. But both look soooooooo sex. I'd have to flip a coin.

A buddy is dumping his tw fg2 on CCWs. Can't fucking wait for that either. I'm gonna end up back in the Honda game before too long lol.