Jayballz (Bohall) bag build @ The Dropzone.

I love following this build. Seeing it from stock in person to bagged last year, its come such a long way. Glad you stepping up and putting the time in and doing it right.

Btw, how you painted dem calipers?? Got my number still, if so hit me up..

Its moving alot smoother.this time around, moar experience lol. But def slowly with rhe.hours I've been working. 75 hrs a week then having to try and cram everything else on the weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

And here is fucking Colton working on his fucking Katzkinz. That fuck
ysupyvud.jpg

qy4uvasy.jpg

Just opened this thread and for some reason it took me to this picture..laughed so fucking hard when I read that

Lol nosir I'm gonna work on it some more tonight when I get off. Dakota I forgot all about that but it made me jest pretty good lol.

Its moving alot smoother.this time around, moar experience lol. But def slowly with rhe.hours I've been working. 75 hrs a week then having to try and cram everything else on the weekend.

im too fucking tired after a 50 hour week, idk how the fuck u work 75 hours and still work on your truck

im too fucking tired after a 50 hour week, idk how the fuck u work 75 hours and still work on your truck

Yea me eaither lol. Last night got off at midnight, (17 hr shift) went home worked on truck a couple hours. Showered, took a nap, and back at work since 6

Yea me eaither lol. Last night got off at midnight, (17 hr shift) went home worked on truck a couple hours. Showered, took a nap, and back at work since 6

ive gotten to the point were id rather just pay someone else to do it because i dont have the time to do it right. casue dnfw 4 hours of sleep everyday

I've gotten used to it. At least a couple. Nights a week I get off at 10. Its only temporary tok so I'm trying to milk it. Overtime is anytjing past 8 hrs a day, and its double time + tax free.

Well this escalated quickly from being done and painting the axle, to a whole new back half. I'm sure it'll look much better, but isn't it a ton of work to build a whole new frame since you have to now remount all the electrical connections, fuel tank, crossmembers, etc?

I've gotten used to it. At least a couple. Nights a week I get off at 10. Its only temporary tok so I'm trying to milk it. Overtime is anytjing past 8 hrs a day, and its double time + tax free.

I hear ya. I own a business and I put in 75-100 hrs a week. Your body just gets used to it. But I havent touch the truck in six months. But its mostly due to lack of space in the shop right now. Gonna build a frame table soon and get started again finally. ..

Well this escalated quickly from being done and painting the axle, to a whole new back half. I'm sure it'll look much better, but isn't it a ton of work to build a whole new frame since you have to now remount all the electrical connections, fuel tank, crossmembers, etc?

shouldnt be too bad, the fuel tank cross-member is already there, im thinking the hardest part is going to be putting the bed mounts in the right location.

would def work now and make all them monies and let truck sit imo, who knows u might make enough monies to have someone else BD it on custom frame for u

Oh ill be bodying myself. I plan on starting by tomorrow night. Picking up steel and supplies today.

Its really not that bad at all, plus I really enjoy it. Crossmember closet to the truck stays. Making a couple more ain't nothin. Bed will be the trickiest, aide from what I consider the hardest part, getting frame completely square and true. Which is the stage I'm in now.