ITGuy's 2003 Sierra 1500/2500 4x4 RCLB Build Thread

5_zps75018ff9.jpg

:somuchwin:

felt the need to quote this just because

fuck. looks so damn good man. all that hard work and attention to detail definitely paid off. I wish I could see it in person.

I haven't had it detailed yet [washed it twice since paint job 3 months ago] but it stayed clean long enough to get these shots.
I have a bunch more to sift through and a few cheesy GoBro clips. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Nice to see it get to this stage. Much more to do to it, but mostly to the drivetrain and engine. Exterior is about where I would like it minus a few small details.

thats pretty nice man. does that have rear spacers in it? i couldnt tell from the pictures if they were even with the front or not.

Yeah I might do something different, looking into it now. ;)
3" Blocks are pretty common though. On my "To Do" list, which I will post soon, are traction bars.

oh wow dnw to run 4inch spacer lol. i was sketched out enough by the 1.5in spacers ive got now.

EDIT : No wheel spacers. lol Didn't mean to make you spit out your coffee...

Last edited:
Yeah I might do something different, looking into it now. ;)
3" Blocks are pretty common though. On my "To Do" list, which I will post soon, are traction bars.

EDIT : No wheel spacers. lol Didn't mean to make you spit out your coffee...

na i havent had my coffee yet time cards are first priority in the morning :eek:kay:

ahhhhhhhhhh fuck me ....i will cut of my left testicle with a dull knife for that truck, FUCK.

i love how the cross member on the front dif is nice and high, makes it have a lot of ground clearance.

i would list other things i love about this truck but i have no time to write an essay. :skeet:

Yes actually, it's on the do list! I think I found the right place after getting a couple recommendations locally.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

I was about to say tinted cab lights and tint are required haha

Looked at cab lights and couldn't decide tinted or cleared. Still on fence I suppose.
Still so much stuff to do / want to do, but needed to get some pics up to keep me motivated..

Last edited: