ITGuy's 1972 Chevrolet Custom 350 C10 - Shop Truck / Noise Maker

You should clean up those drums and callipers behind those nice wheels but yeah looking great

Pulling it out of the garage tonight, I'll pop those rims off again and cleanup the calipers + drums.

I have some Chevy Orange high temperature paint I can hit them with after I clean them up.
Should look good colormatched vs. rust. Shouldn't take long so I figured I would give in an do a bit of work.

:eek:hu:

I plan on painting my 2500 flares in the bay anyway, so I can work on the c10 in between coats.

Last edited:
Blew a bypass cap off the radiator, rubber was rotted / cracked.
Replaced it + a new clamp.

Removed all the wheels and managed to cleanup the front calipers / discs.
Still need to do the drums tomorrow. Looks a little better than it did.
Pics when finished.

Last edited:
Ground all the rust off rotor and painted calipers high temperature Chevy Orange.
Also grounded down the dust shield a bit which I should have sprayed high temp black.
Time consuming, so only got the front done. Not perfect, but much better.

Re-torqued all lugs to 100ft-lbs.. will check this evening. I had a few loose lugs for some reason,
and I have only driven a few miles.

IMG_20140812_080645082_zpsgemlgauk.jpg

Last edited:
this little guy came up for sale on my fb yesterday for 4k its all original runs and everything.
has 327 and 3 on the tree.

wish i had money like you do.

Yeah that's a nice one. They are not too expensive if they need some work.. just don't see them all that often.
There is one for sale near me now, but I think I like my beater better. More character.

And I am out of monies until I sell a few things and do work.

Time to move on to the homestead and finish a few projects around the house.

Last edited:
but you have 2 awesome trucks :eek:kay: i want a c10 autocross looking truck sooooo bad.