ISS Wing

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I had planned to get one for some time and now ive found one and I just can't decide if its to big or what but im having second thoughts.. so what do you guys think? And post any pics you have of them installed. Plan was shave gate, smooth/paint bed caps and paint bumper pads.

je3ynu7y.jpg

2yje3anu.jpg

nyqe5ajy.jpg

y3epy8a4.jpg

yvahate5.jpg

This is the way im going to paint bumper...

nu8utare.jpg

ujamu5ad.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I hate completely shaved that doesn't look good to me... it will have some sort of gate cap.

DNW IMO...Its too much. Kind of like blocky stuff on silvys, but Nothing cleaner than a completely shaved gate. I like my regular ss cap, so much I have one on everything. :uhohshrug:

Hate ss cap. Stock black cap > that ugly thing.. buddy has it on his white ecsb. Will get pics with it on, but I hate it..

Yes this is the RGV wing.. Well I never really liked the one on your gmc neither do I like chads on his truck, yes it flows great with truck but I dont like the kook of it. Steve had one on his red bagged ecsb and it looked horrible imo.

Plans are in the works to get two or three different things. I want a NNBS cap like yours to smooth and paint except on top like im doing my bumper.. I w ill order the wing and run it a while see if I like it if not can always go back. Not like its permanent.

e9era8e5.jpg

unezeteh.jpg

eja4yse7.jpg

6yzemy4a.jpg

Last edited:
I dont like RST wing cause it doesnt have caps and looks like its missing something. Ive decided to get it after I change some parts up front for alignment. If I dont like it I can put my old cap back on or get a nnbs cap and paint it to match the new bumper paint. Everything can be changed easily..