iPhone 4 att 16gb blue frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
Bid naow dnw to lose for $150. IN West monroe LA will sell outright to fellow cgmers for $250
iPhone 4 AT&T 16gb (Black) with custom blue frame, near mint 085989420438 | eBay

photo2_zps07c55663.jpg

You can ask anyone that messes with these frames they're painted, they do that normally because it hasn't been chipped from dropping. And electroplated frames that don't wear kill signal

thats besides the point man, Scott is just saying that it's not near mint, and he wouldnt pay 250 for something that has chipping paint on it

it's not like the phone was taken apart and the blue was prof. painted or hell even rattle canned......it literally looks like a once over with a $5 paint pen from Michael's

No you don't understand what I meant. The frame was bought brand new lol, you can't get one any better. It was swapped for the oem one. And I said near mint because in the desc I said I would put the oem silver frame on if wanted, and the screen, back, battery, and most parts inside are brand new

Mine was just like this. I took it apart and sprayed it with bullydog and rattle can Graystone Metallic with clear already in the can and it held up way better. Still chipped around the bezel but it was way thicker than this blue China paint I had.

Jesus shit fucking Christ. If you don't like the mans item he is selling then move on, don't gotta clutter up the thread with bullshit, dogging on the guys phone. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.