267686_375173319232051_466178670_n.jpg

579289_375311589218224_1400981295_n.jpg

317721_375310939218289_47670078_n.jpg

546915_375310502551666_1478591015_n.jpg

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
Cool idea, almost seems kinda pointless though if you have them both open cuz the glass from the front cover the rear opening

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Cool idea, almost seems kinda pointless though if you have them both open cuz the glass from the front cover the rear opening

Exactly what I was thinking as I was looking at the pics. Lol.

most definitely... I wanted to get one put in, but the worries of leaks stop me from doing so..

Same here, I like the idea of one and think they look good but scared an aftermarket one would leak all the time. A few friends have them from factory on their truck and they are nice at times I just don't know anyone with an aftermarket one.

CHAGO

Mar 10, 2011
Spring (Houston), TX
Same here, I like the idea of one and think they look good but scared an aftermarket one would leak all the time. A few friends have them from factory on their truck and they are nice at times I just don't know anyone with an aftermarket one.

supposedly the guy that did those in the pic offers full warranty and no one has had any leaking problems, but then again, there hasn't been enough time that has past to prove the longevity of the sealing, etc. Hell, even one of my employees here at work had problems with leaking from one that came on the truck when he bought it new..

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
supposedly the guy that did those in the pic offers full warranty and no one has had any leaking problems, but then again, there hasn't been enough time that has past to prove the longevity of the sealing, etc. Hell, even one of my employees here at work had problems with leaking from one that came on the truck when he bought it new..

Haven't had any truck friends have problems with their but the g/f has a volvo and the drains got clogged up on hers and kept making the carpet floor wet until we unstopped them and hooked one of the drains back up that came unconnected. Wouldn't it cause problems on an aftermarket since the truck isn't equipped with drains from the factory? or do they install those too when they put on in aftermarket?

Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
That looks like a pile of shit :imo:

Don't like how the first covers up the second and the second hangs over the edge of the roof.

CHAGO

Mar 10, 2011
Spring (Houston), TX
Haven't had any truck friends have problems with their but the g/f has a volvo and the drains got clogged up on hers and kept making the carpet floor wet until we unstopped them and hooked one of the drains back up that came unconnected. Wouldn't it cause problems on an aftermarket since the truck isn't equipped with drains from the factory? or do they install those too when they put on in aftermarket?

I think they do the drains at time of install as well if I'm not mistaken, but who knows..

baldd86

Mar 9, 2012
If this is the guy that is by airport, he does great work. I have a couple of friends who he has done sunroofs and none have had leaks. He also does interior work, I think his name is enrique? But the 2 sunroofs in one is not as nice.

sent from a Sammy Epic

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
you guys do know that often time dealers do their own on trucks...there is a local place that does ford and gm, I will be talking with them, or a couple shops in Houston. Webasco is the brand to go with from what I've researched. Not one guy has complained yet. I plan to do one eventually since I couldn't find a truck with one.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
If this is the guy that is by airport, he does great work. I have a couple of friends who he has done sunroofs and none have had leaks. He also does interior work, I think his name is enrique? But the 2 sunroofs in one is not as nice.

sent from a Sammy Epic

lol, he is one of the guys I got info for when I made a thread on RGV