Instagram/Facebook features..

20141124_124159_zpshvp0daxs.jpg

username is kuhliioo

Done fgt

they never do anything smith just isnt on as much anymore, and greg is always drunk. idk who else is media mods

Apologize for that. Mostly been because I failed my state boards for nursing and been in the process of job hunting for a temp job until I pass the damn things and can be an RN and been packing and moving. Usually check the site in the morning and before bed just havnt snagged any pictures as of late. Have some saved, just need to watermark and resize them for IG

Apologize for that. Mostly been because I failed my state boards for nursing and been in the process of job hunting for a temp job until I pass the damn things and can be an RN and been packing and moving. Usually check the site in the morning and before bed just havnt snagged any pictures as of late. Have some saved, just need to watermark and resize them for IG

i knew you had shit going on with that, nothing against you, just making a point that most of the guys that are media mods are busy now adays

I think I'll be unfucked maybe by Wednesday.

The biggest pain about posting is the damn process. Pic has to go through like 4 apps, along with collecting the user/ride info :ayfkm:

That's why when people post up in here, they need to include this info (from the first post in this thread!)

CustomGM User name:
Instagram name:
Truck/Car:
Picture:
Mods:

CustomGM: TeMoney14
Instagram: English_Taylor
Truck: 2000 Chevy Silverado 2500
Picture: See below, you choose :cheeky2:
Mods: Just a werktrok mods not the cool, 01-02 HD Front end, 1.5" Zone BL, Zone level kit, LML 20', esky handles, colormatching

CustomGM: ckfarrell32
Instagram: ckfarrell32
Truck: 2011 Silverado 1500
Mods:
-factory 6.2
-cam/headers/stall/bolt-ons
-5/7 drop w/ 22" GM CK375 reps
- custom stage 3 4L80E w/ transbrake
Picture:

80431573032670bd0af3ab6de0582f1f.jpg

followed you Clint

I'm not there with my truck, but I got this picture the other day of my sister taking care of it for me

...and everyone can also follow me @CubanCandy

768e0a0ab601e4f7d283e127d19e428a.jpg

CustomGM User name: jonmx477
Instagram name: @jonmx477
Truck/Car: 2004 1500
Picture:
C21A804B-810B-4101-9837-E0334D11F96A_zpsm9zvumbb.jpg

Mods: Dixon Brothers 4x4 Long travel

And bummer you didn't pass the state boards. That shit isn't cheap and now don't you have a waiting period before you can retry? My gf will be done with school in June and will have to take them too.

my phone was dead buddy sent me all his pics but they are fucked once you text of fb them :tableflip:

here is the one single shot i got before my phone died.

i know it was posted on FB already thanks!! EDIT and on IG too nvm :up:

here is the shitty ones...:pissed:

Last edited: