In here if you like CARS...........

Dad joking with me saying this is "my" caddy ats lol.

777ac2b4a9fdd9d3239b141d28842f16.jpg

FFB device

Car=sex
Body kit on le car=AIDS level gayness

Just passed by this baby at the Rolls Royce dealer down the street, now we're talking
1a8b7610d8703d385880d44f6ead3c18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

That thing is badass, too bad it's got a fgt S2000 motor in it

Sent from a dingleberry

That's not the same one unless the new owner has made a ton of changes lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

i dont think the original guy ever built the way he had it. it was just a concept and some guy out west built a replica to it and thats why it has a s2000 motor in it. the original concept was supposed to have a nascar v8 in it.

heres an article from the original designer when it was put into the new Need for Speed. The way i read it theres no actual car built identical to his vision.

Bringing Dreams To Life - Speedhunters

I supplied as much information as I could to go along with my renders and 3D model. Figures such as power and torque curves, weight balance, gear ratios, curb weight etc… It was fun to figure out what these would be, based on the construction and hardware of my conceptual design.
When I started receiving the first test renders of the new model in the game engine I was overjoyed. It looks so badass in the garage and out in the rain with the light reflecting off the body. Once I saw it moving in video clips I was floored. The team at Ghost nailed it; it’s just like I imagined – low, wide, and crazy. And really fast!
I can’t wait to play the car in the game, but I’m maybe even more looking forward to playing with the wrap editor and seeing if I can recreate some favourite F1 liveries from the past. I’d love to see what other players come up with as well, and the awesome new Snapshot Pro feature should let people share some epic shots. This really is a dream come true for me. To see a concept brought to life in such high quality is a really amazing thing. And it does mean-as burnouts!

The caddy for sure. Camaro are so meh. And hell you could damn near buy an ATSV for what you've put in your truck the last few years lol

Car= meh. Wheels= sex

Sent from a dingleberry
Well you know sentimental value. That is why I had the idea of the Camaro to go after my dad's. Plus can never go wrong with a nice V8. Do love the twin turbo on the ATS

FFB device