I'm back. 1st NNBS and I really like it.

VmaxEngage

Jan 2, 2011
Gwinnett, GA
Haven't been on here or GMFS for quite a while. Y'all might remember my 06 Vortec Max

IMG_20110227_182015.jpg

Anyway, after that I got into this POS and totally regret it. Never had to replace so much shit on a vehicle in my life. I hardly wheeled it too.

null_zpsa9c2c6da.jpg

Anyway, enough of that. Here is my new ride. 2008 2WD Summit White ECSB 2LT. I'm not sure if I like the AFM but damn it rides so much better. Now for my problem. With it being 2WD, should I level it by raising the front, or lowering the back? Either way doesn't bother me, guess it just depends on the wheels I'll eventually get. Whatever, I still love this truck.

Here are some pics off the dealers site, it's been rainy n shitty the past few days so I've had no time to do much. Did take the front plate holder off tho.

newtruck_zps28f06cc7.jpg

newtruck2_zps178f6b87.jpg

What do you guise think?

Yea, they are coming off this coming week. Got nothing to do and plenty of free time so I'm gonna work on the truck. I am kinda liking the Silverado lettering, so I'm not sure about a complete debadge yet

Yea, that's what I'm leaning toward and getting a set of 2014 take offs like these.

00f0f_c3sIsR2jRNK_600x450_zps04640efa.jpg

Really want some machined GMC 20's but doubt I'll ever find some local

I di dn't read any of this but I just wanted to let you know that we love you. You're safe here.

Sent from my windowless van.

nice start you'll be one of the first on the site to be rolling on 2014 so that's pretty sweet

Yea, I regret that but hell, I paid $18.8k for it, drove it for 3 years and put 30k miles on it then sold it for $18k.

Too good a deal to pass up IMO