I need these wheels! Help!

Slammed2000

Jun 10, 2013
I would like to kno what year these wheels were available! I have Texas edition 20s but I'm in love with these wheels and like these a thousand times more!! Any info on these wheels would be awesome! Thanks!!
null_zps316b6a2d.jpg

Nah, they're older, I've seen them before. I can't remember if that was a GMPP wheel or some other aftermarket company but I know they weren't OEM on anything

They're aftermarket I think.

I remember a thread where someone with a blue rcsb got set. Then Cub asked if they were Dodge Srt wheels because they do look similar. Maybe someone else will chime in

Damn I really like these wheels and I'm willing to sell, trade, anything, I'm in love with these wheels!! Lol I seen them like a year ago on that truck on craigslist and I think I found the owner of the truck but he's not messaging me back, I'm willing to give him a deal of the lifetime for them lol

they don't exist, they are just a figment of your imagination. but seriously, i do remember seeing them in regard to that dude mentioned above, ideals or w/e

It was offered on the 99-07 as an optional 20" wheel from GM. Haven't seen them in forever though, maybe keep an eye out on eBay.